💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(New) Trying to Stan Lady Gaga (Duets)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

There is a new Trying to Stan Lady Gaga video.  I love watching these reactions to Gaga.  He also has videos on Lana, Marina, and Billie.

she/her/hers

not a french fry

I love these videos so much! Especially the second one!:laughga: Ooh henny I can’t wait to watch ittttttt

social experiment gone wrong

MonsterMom

Gypsy and ARTPOP...those vocals :giveup:. I hope he does do a video on ARTPOP next. I am still pissed it is seen as a flop when it is so so good. Justice for ARTPOP :cryga:

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Gypsy and ARTPOP...those vocals :giveup:. I hope he does do a video on ARTPOP next. I am still pissed it is seen as a flop when it is so so good. Justice for ARTPOP :cryga:

I was kind of surprised there weren't more people in the comments asking for ARTPOP. 

she/her/hers

TheRealJT

These videos where straight people over dramatically act like they like Gaga. What ever happened to that Dylan boy? 

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

These videos where straight people over dramatically act like they like Gaga. What ever happened to that Dylan boy? 

What's wrong with straight people liking Gaga? :triggered:

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Dylan quit is music channel and started another channel. And I'm pretty sure he loves Gaga since he reacts to her a lot. And what is wrong with straight people liking Gaga, i'm straight and love Gaga. I overly react to things Gaga does that others wouldn't. 

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

He hasn't listen Jewels and Drugs yet. 

What’s wrong with Jewels N Drugs :triggered:?

That’s right, the answer is NOTHING:ohwell:

HausOfMiklaus
On 6/26/2019 at 2:29 AM, Vroom Vroom said:

I think a big difference here is that this guy actually comes from a musical background and within the course of a month seems to have quickly grasped the many important things that compel us about Gaga.

(Also he’s very emotive and kind of adorable).

The Z

He's so fake lmaoooo:ladyhaha:

In each Gaga video he cries for nothing after 10 seconds of a video

He clearly wants followers and he knows that Gaga is the key for success since she's on top of the world, and since these reaction videos come from our fanbase

Archived