💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fight Club, The Private Circle

Awdeel

Featured Posts

Hi Monsters  :heart: 

So today I wanted to talk with you of something I've heard since the beginning I'm a little monster, I named : Fight Club.

"The first rule of Fight Club is don't talk about Fight Club", So we're gonna talk about "Fight Club" :huntyga:  :

Fight Club (I don't even know if this is the real name) is supposed to be a closed circle of fans who share between them "unleaked" and exclusive stuff (maily Gaga music) like demos, acapellas, stems/multitracks, unreleased...

Sometimes I heard little monsters briefly mention the existence of this group but nobody never really talk about that so today, I wanted to open a topic.

if I remember correctly I've  heard talk about Fight Club when monsters were talking some people who had exclusive stuff like ARTPOP Outtakes, ARTPOP stems (ARTPOP and MANiCURE)...

While I think about it, I was wondering, how creators of the website Gaga Media Archives did to get Beautiful, Dirty, Rich stems ? Maybe they are part of this private circle ? 

I hope to free the speech on this subject, and I hope learn more about that. (sorry if it sounds too "Fan speculation")

Express yourself

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

There's nothing I hate more than insiders and people with exclusive stuff :triggered:  

PG.

DeleteMyAccount

It's an open secret that certain fans get better treatment and access to such things. But whatever.

artpopsexual

since i'm new on the fandom i've never heard of it  :huntyga: 

Donna Noble

Summertiiiime and the livin's easy :lana:

I've honestly no idea but I don't find it believable that Gaga's management handpicked a circle of people with the sole aim to leak her stuff :poot:

Government Hooker-eh

Edonis

There are several fans that have heard stuff from Gaga's producers and friends both released and unreleased. I think someone on here went to a party with DJWS where some A Star is Born stuff and LG6-stuff was played. I can't remember their @ though. :huh: Maybe it was @notsoratedr ?

Ryusei

Taylor's inner circle teas. 

Inb4 someone who's part of this comes in here and acts all haughty and "you can trade too if you wanna you dont have to be bitter at us blabla" ugh I hate elitist fans

Musery

misunderstood

I miss the days of Gaga leaks...

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Like people said certain fans get preferential treatment by people gaga worked with and their associates. There’s also less commonly people who use less legal means. If it was all public then there’d be no insentive to trade and get even more out of each other from the different sources. Beyond the legality of leaking everything there’s a betrayed trust involved with sharing everything publicly. The people who leak what they have almost never get away with it, they’re blacklisted immediately. If you want to trade understand how and why it works first.  Anyone can do this and it doesn’t necessarily always come from nefarious people. 

For all these reasons the scene has to be somewhat private to thrive. One bad apple could leak everything, killing any chance of trading for even more unheard/seen material or even get people involved in legal trouble. It’s hard to get involved by design but not impossible. They’re pretty welcoming from my experience in the past :nick:

13 minutes ago, Nino said:

Like people said certain fans get preferential treatment by people gaga worked with and their associates. There’s also less commonly people who use less legal means. If it was all public then there’d be no insentive to trade and get even more out of each other from the different sources. Beyond the legality of leaking everything there’s a betrayed trust involved with sharing everything publicly. The people who leak what they have almost never get away with it, they’re blacklisted immediately. If you want to trade understand how and why it works first.  Anyone can do this and it doesn’t necessarily always come from nefarious people. 

For all these reasons the scene has to be somewhat private to thrive. One bad apple could leak everything, killing any chance of trading for even more unheard/seen material or even get people involved in legal trouble. It’s hard to get involved by design but not impossible. They’re pretty welcoming from my experience in the past :nick:

so you can confirm the existence of the Fight Club ? 

3 minutes ago, WonderfulMonstR said:

so you can confirm the existence of the Fight Club ? 

There is no club. :fail: :air:

26 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I miss the days of Gaga leaks...

Yes, it was so exciting. I think the last leaks was B,D,R stems 2 something like 2 months ago, Donatella acapella 6 months ago and The Greatest Thing stems leaked by Farhan (R.I.P.) maybe 1 years and 6 months ago...

2 minutes ago, Nino said:

There is no club. :fail: :air:

23 minutes ago, Nino said:

They’re pretty welcoming from my experience in the past :nick:

So which people are you talking about ? 

homomo

This was definitely a thing until 2014. A friend of mine who knew someone who knew Gaga, had Brooklyn nights and shared it with me. After that Gaga didn’t share anything else with fans

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, WonderfulMonstR said:

Yes, it was so exciting. I think the last leaks was B,D,R stems 2 something like 2 months ago, Donatella acapella 6 months ago and The Greatest Thing stems leaked by Farhan (R.I.P.) maybe 1 years and 6 months ago...

I just remember how he was about to leak IWBWY until Mr. Bobby "Nosey B*tch" Campbell had to tweet him to stop and well... we all know what happened next :triggered:

PG.

Archived