💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan realised he was gay watching Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' video

simbiosis

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Hum

I would say implying watching homo erotic movies makes you gay is not a good idea to give to homophobes.

simbiosis
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Hum

I would say implying watching homo erotic movies makes you gay is not a good idea to give to homophobes.

That's not what he is saying. He said he 'realised' he was gay, not that he was 'converted' or 'made gay' by watching the GGW video.

Damon
14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

so he realised he was gay at 16? :air: 

is it bad? i mean i never been attracted or find men sexual appealing til i was 17 and lowkey accidentally had my first time with a classmate

... and now i just sit in silence.

PopThatArt
34 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Hum

I concur. I'm not a fan of his, never have been, I don't know anything about him, but, I feel this is just an attempt to bring attention to himself, or get Madonna's attention or something like that. I don't buy what a lot of pop stars born 2000 or later are selling. 

Go see A Star is Born

Antoni
30 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

so he realised he was gay at 16? :air: 

That's when I realized I was gay. Can we not shame other people for realizing later in teenhood? I know adult men who didn't know until they were in their 20s. Thanks.

My name isn't Timmers

Gagadonna

Hum, a bit late given his age (there's no rule tho)

My sexual awakening happened with 'Sorry' personally 

Archived