Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
On 6/25/2019 at 6:39 PM, thehanyo said:

A friend at LiveNation knows stuff, but he won't tell me. All he has said is that she isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all. However, she is planning to release singles. Like 3-4 of them over the next year. You don't have to believe me, I'm a nobody, but it's true (that my friend works at LiveNation management).

On 6/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, Musicisfreedom said:

Tbh seems quite likely

Omg I would be DISTRAUGHT if " isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all" is true :messga::messga::messga::messga:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur

NEW SINGLE IN 21 HOURS

I AM REAAADDDY :giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Vitleysingur said:

NEW SINGLE IN 21 HOURS

I AM REAAADDDY :giveup:

Now now, don't get ahead of yourself! :flop:

lOtQCkZf_o.gif

Bitch I'm Madonna

BlingNotTheMusic
17 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Friendly reminder:

A Star Is Born: Soundtrack, an album sung, written and produced by Gaga, was released 9 months ago

Y'all literally act like kids and scream that she didn't feed your greedy asses. :gum:

Oh you're right. The soundtrack she released 9 months ago that she's performed one song from. Gotcha :trollga:

Bloody hooker
13 hours ago, Tom Bradley said:

She is a 33 year old woman with an extremely busy life. I’m sure she doesn’t sit on social media all day like ya’ll do, she has **** to do. How many 33 year olds do you know that actively use social media? 

She could be like Bey and say nothing, ever, so appreciate the fact the she even rarely does. 

As we have seen, she is busy recording the album, for US. She is busy rehearsing Enigma, for US. Give her a break, she deserves some time to do **** for herself - she doesn’t owe us anything so stop being so entitled. She is a pop star, not your parent. 

These days, yes, she’s very busy, but you have to understand where most of us are coming from in regards to her social media use. I don’t know how new you are to the fan base, but she used to be on social media 24/7. She would post 5 minute vlogs on YouTube every now and again and tweet with fans all the time. All of this ended pretty much by mid-2015. I understand her current feelings about social media now, but some feel like she became weirdly disconnected to her fans in recent years.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Mirages

This thread is like a bunch of toxic spoiled 12 yo... I can't with y'alls sometimes 

let it go whatever GIF

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Phlop

Lol I can’t believe y’all still thinking she’s releasing. She will hype it prior.

BYE

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

These days, yes, she’s very busy, but you have to understand where most of us are coming from in regards to her social media use. I don’t know how new you are to the fan base, but she used to be on social media 24/7. She would post 5 minute vlogs on YouTube every now and again and tweet with fans all the time. All of this ended pretty much by mid-2015. I understand her current feelings about social media now, but some feel like she became weirdly disconnected to her fans in recent years.

Part of the problem is social media's become way worse and stars unfairly get blamed for the psychotic behavior of some stans. Don't you all remember how Gaga got unfairly dragged to h*ll for stans going after Ed Sheeran? Same thing has happened to Ariana, Bey, Taylor, and more. Gaga and even Beyonce, who barely talks in public anymore unless it is about her work, have both called stans out and stan twitter doesn't listen. It's just safer for her not to tweet much, because people can accuse her of encouraging them by interacting on social media. Stan wars also can amplify sh*t that celebrities don't want picked up on by the tabloids or "big" tabloid twitter accounts, like PopCrave, and my guess is they assume the less active they are on social media the more stans will chill. Also, I don't think it helps that some stans get in the mentions of her friends and can be vile, or helped spread the Brian sh*t which was way out of context.

TLDR: A few bad apples have ruined it for everyone else, unfortunately, and many public figures have drastically backed off on social media.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Lol I can’t believe y’all still thinking she’s releasing. She will hype it prior.

I mean, she did say she wants to do a surprise release. But sh*t often leaks even about surprise releases a few days ahead of time and I don't think the album is coming until this fall.

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, she did say she wants to do a surprise release. But sh*t often leaks even about surprise releases a few days ahead of time and I don't think the album is coming until this fall.

She said she wants the album to be a surprise meaning something we’d never expect :diane:that’s what I think she meant,so an announcement is still likely 

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

She said she wants the album to be a surprise meaning something we’d never expect :diane:that’s what I think she meant,so an announcement is still likely 

Rifek

Bish, release it ASAP!!! 

It's already the second trimester :grr:

We want that slightly premature baby right now!!!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

OMonster

Just a side-note: was 'The Cure' released to radio? I know the song was a total surprise, but was it also released to radio on the day of it's surprise release?

subtext / fantasy

Archived