💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

joannesrats
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

I get that she goes through times of being more active on social media. I do too! Sometimes I post a lot and sometimes I disappear. The only problem is this is part of her job. There is a huge difference in getting paparazzi shots and her actually interacting. I think that is what most people are frustrated with. We know she loves her fans, but she has stopped interacting. I honestly don’t even think people would be that pressed for LG6 if she was posting and talking on social media. 

I will give her a pass if she has been off social media trying to figure out her relationship with Bradley:staymad:. But if that goes no where and this was all for nothing

jennifer lawrence no no no no no no GIF

It’s not her job to like tweets or tell us anything or interact with us. Do you expect the same from Beyoncé? 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

I agree, it’s very sad and frustrating that she doesn’t share anything with us, I mean... is it difficult to post a pic? To write four words? To like a tweet? It warms my heart when she just likes fans’ tweets but she doesn’t do even this now. But we can’t blame her for that, we don’t know what’s happening in her head and what she’s preparing for us? Maybe she’s getting ready to start a new amazing era? To release a new documentary about her life? To slay us with the album? We never know.

She is a 33 year old woman with an extremely busy life. I’m sure she doesn’t sit on social media all day like ya’ll do, she has **** to do. How many 33 year olds do you know that actively use social media? 

She could be like Bey and say nothing, ever, so appreciate the fact the she even rarely does. 

As we have seen, she is busy recording the album, for US. She is busy rehearsing Enigma, for US. Give her a break, she deserves some time to do **** for herself - she doesn’t owe us anything so stop being so entitled. She is a pop star, not your parent. 

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I’m sure she doesn’t sit on social media all day like ya’ll do, she has **** to do.

You don’t know a **** about my life to write like this...

And I respect her and her time. I literally wrote "We can’t blame her for that [for not using social media and not interacting with us]"

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

BleepBloop
40 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

we clowns :poot:

THIS was already posted literally 15 times omg

you are the clown:gayhat:

Abigail

as much i would looooovveee a new single, i just can't imagine her suprise dropping, but who knows!:vegas:

TheRealJT

It seems like these customer service people are confused. They don’t understand that monsters are delusional. 

When we ask about a new Gaga song or single, they are assuming that a song is actually coming and that’s why we’re asking. They don’t understand that there isn’t really official information out and that we’re just being annoying. 

They are just saying that when Gaga does release a song, Sirius will play it. They have no information about Gaga actually releasing a new song 

OMonster
1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It seems like these customer service people are confused. They don’t understand that monsters are delusional. 

When we ask about a new Gaga song or single, they are assuming that a song is actually coming and that’s why we’re asking. They don’t understand that there isn’t really official information out and that we’re just being annoying. 

They are just saying that when Gaga does release a song, Sirius will play it. They have no information about Gaga actually releasing a new song 

You're probably totally right, but how would you explain this:

Spoiler

64927813_426166044602259_370196553371798

subtext / fantasy

TheRealJT
35 minutes ago, OMonster said:

You're probably totally right, but how would you explain this:

Hide contents

64927813_426166044602259_370196553371798

The first thing you said was:

”I wanted to ask if the new Lady Gaga single will be available via your stations on Friday” 

They are assuming that you have real official information on a single because you said “the new Lady Gaga single”. So they are like “yea, we will play the song when it’s released”. 

Now the second person you talked to seemed really sure that they were coordinating with Gaga’s management. That’s where I get confused. 

davflz
1 hour ago, Tom Bradley said:

She is a 33 year old woman with an extremely busy life. I’m sure she doesn’t sit on social media all day like ya’ll do, she has **** to do. How many 33 year olds do you know that actively use social media? 

She could be like Bey and say nothing, ever, so appreciate the fact the she even rarely does. 

As we have seen, she is busy recording the album, for US. She is busy rehearsing Enigma, for US. Give her a break, she deserves some time to do **** for herself - she doesn’t owe us anything so stop being so entitled. She is a pop star, not your parent. 

They weren't implying that she has to use social media or need to interact with us at all. They literally said "But we can’t blame her for that, we don’t know what’s happening"

People are just saying that it is frustrating and somewhat annoying to never hear anything from her at all for multiple weeks or even months in a row. Nothing to blame her for, but still a frustrating thing for fans.

Also, no offense but her life isn't busy to a point that she has absolutely no down time or moments to spare. All people on here would appreciate is her replying to a few tweets here and there or posting her getting coffee on her story sometimes or something. Nobody is asking her to do like 5 hour livestreams every day :laughga: it would just be nice to see her reaching out to fans and interacting with us sometimes (if she's comfortable with that)

ChromaticaPunk
9 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It’s embarrassing that even with spell check people still can’t spell correctly on the internet 

It's a hard word to spell... The person on the live chat couldn't spell either yet there's 26 pages believing their words.

MonsterMom
6 hours ago, Tom Bradley said:

why so serious GIF

Joshie S

I'm so glad that clown thing became a meme cause legit ya'll are such clowns all the time :ladyhaha:

26 pages for nothing :kiss: we love our girl

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Aphrodizy26
11 hours ago, davflz said:

They weren't implying that she has to use social media or need to interact with us at all. They literally said "But we can’t blame her for that, we don’t know what’s happening"

People are just saying that it is frustrating and somewhat annoying to never hear anything from her at all for multiple weeks or even months in a row. Nothing to blame her for, but still a frustrating thing for fans.

Also, no offense but her life isn't busy to a point that she has absolutely no down time or moments to spare. All people on here would appreciate is her replying to a few tweets here and there or posting her getting coffee on her story sometimes or something. Nobody is asking her to do like 5 hour livestreams every day :laughga: it would just be nice to see her reaching out to fans and interacting with us sometimes (if she's comfortable with that)

I’m like 1000% positive she limits her use of social media for her mental health. Also pretty positive her account is now almost like 90% ran by management. 

Archived