Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

He hinted at a March/April/May release and the last thing he said about Gaga is that there's nothing coming up in May/June.

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I don’t remember. There were a million threads on it. First that she was going to release in April, then May and then that there were no plans for May or June

he's reliable, she definitely pushed back. Too coincidental with the Gaga avatar picture changes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Then if the single is released on Friday (which it probably won't be) can we say he is a fake? Since he said nothing in June after all

I don't know to be honest. He seems reliable to me unless it's about Gaga. Perhaps her team changed their minds again? I don't expect anything on friday though. :rip:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

tom hanks snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

TheRealJT
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Then if the single is released on Friday (which it probably won't be) can we say he is a fake? Since he said nothing in June after all

My personal opinion is that he lied about having info on Gaga and was just going off her changing her profile and tweeting about LG6. 

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

I don't know to be honest. He seems reliable to me unless it's about Gaga. Perhaps her team changed their minds again? I don't expect anything on friday though. :rip:

The thing about insiders, is that sometimes they have some info but I am pretty sure they fake info as well to get more attention.

Bitch I'm Madonna

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

I had no idea about this song I guess it's a USA thing  :ladyhaha:

I was legit wondering the other day whether it has had any impact outside the US. I guess not.:ally:

Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

lOtQCkZf_o.gif

I can't tell if this is Madonna or Katy perry :ohwell:

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Economy
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

I had no idea about this song I guess it's a USA thing  :ladyhaha:

It's #1 for like 12 weeks now and it's not only popular in USA  :triggered:

LadariousGarage
9 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I can't tell if this is Madonna or Katy perry :ohwell:

its from Madonna: Tears Of A Clown, she was prob having a mental breakdown during that btw

Lets do it baby I know the Law

GagaUnderYou

I messaged SiriusXM and the rep informed me that in May they had confirmation of a June release to coincide with the day the Gaga tour (referring to Enigma) went on general sale, but “now they have no update on the information”.

MonsterMom
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

I messaged SiriusXM and the rep informed me that in May they had confirmation of a June release to coincide with the day the Gaga tour (referring to Enigma) went on general sale, but “now they have no update on the information”.

what confused GIF

BleepBloop
35 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This info is way too important to be allowed to come without a receipt, girl.

ImMatt

Great research by the OP, but in terms of believability I HIGHLY doubt Gaga would release a song in this way. Like she knows how excited we are about what's coming next why after all this time would she end up releasing it in collaboration with Sirius Radio?? Collaborating with brands when music is involved  doesn't seem like Gaga's thing :oops:

S0436

Gaga would tease something at least a week before a new single, it wouldn’t just come from nowhere unless it was just a feature or minor release 

Antoni
12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

OKAY WUT

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s literally been number 1 for 12 weeks where’ve you been

Other countries have this little thing we call taste

ice cream lol GIF by Justin Gammon

My name isn't Timmers

Archived