đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Places to meet Gaga in NYC?

ARTPOPism

Featured Posts

ARTPOPism

I'm visiting NY from June 25 (yes im really unlucky just 1 day after her concert in apollo teather lol :laughga:) to July 1st. I never met Gaga because I'm not from the US and havent enough money to buy a BTWB ticket when she came to my country.
So I'll try to meet her in another place (beside Joanne Trattoria). Can u guys help me with locations that Gaga usually visit/stay when she's in town?
Pleeeease help me to realize my dream  :huntyga:

Abigail

I was just in New York a couple weeks ago and of course visited Joannes (I met her dad!), but her old apartment (the one on Stanton Street) she will usually visit right before a single release :ohwell: (i visited it and took pics like her lol) Also, Bo owns a restaurant called The Pomeroy that Gaga has visitied before! And then if you want to play the waiting game, you could hang out outside of her Central Park Apartment! Also, shes preformed in the Bitter End before (along with many other bars) and references Welcome to the Johnsons as one the best! And her dad also owns Artbird NYC that shes frequented before!

I know it's a lot of info, but I really enjoyed NY and wanted to share some tips!:kara:

Bonkers

Electric Chapel

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived