💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

sarahb
6 hours ago, POP2 said:

Guys this is a stupid question but how do you buy turnips??

6 hours ago, Bjaf said:

On every Sunday there should be someone coming to your island to sell them! But I think you do have to get to a certain point in the game before they come. I think for me it was on the second week?

Adding to this they only show up between 5am and 12pm. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Adding to this they only show up between 5am and 12pm. 

Good to know. Thank you!:party:

MetalliGa
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Darn, I already sold mine earlier today. Still for 481 though. I made 1.5 million. :firega:

OT:

Does anyone want to do a catalogue party? I've been playing for three weeks now and have done a lot regarding island terraforming, but I feel like I'm getting no items to decorate... Originally I just wanted to play regularly without having to trade and whatnot, but it's hard playing with not much to craft. And I have 185+ hrs on it...

How exactly do catalogue parties work? I am definitely interested, just not sure exactly what to do. 
I understand what you mean about not having much to craft despite putting the hours in!!

River

I found a girl that lives in the SH

I buy her teddy bears and she let me stay on her island the whole day :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, MetalliGa said:

How exactly do catalogue parties work? I am definitely interested, just not sure exactly what to do. 
I understand what you mean about not having much to craft despite putting the hours in!!

So basically the game was created so that when you pick up an item it automatically is added to the Nook Shopping app where you access the bank and Nook Miles. I'm not quite sure if that goes for both regular items AND crafted items though.

The parties include people coming to an island, laying down items, and cycling through everyone's stuff without actually taking anything. There are tons of YouTube videos on it I'm sure.

But yea, I'm maybe getting one or two items a day. I'm talking to villagers, getting DIYs while they craft, etc. I mainly get clothes though. I got the same bamboo recipe 3x now. And like I said, I've played nearly 200 hrs now. 

Lifeline

Just recently started playing this game. I'm literally on day 2 right now. Do you guys know how to get more iron nuggets so I can build my shop quicker? Also does it matter what insects/fish/fossils I give to build the museum? Can y'all give me any general tips as well? I've never played AC before but I'm hooked right now. 

Knife
13 hours ago, Lifeline said:

Just recently started playing this game. I'm literally on day 2 right now. Do you guys know how to get more iron nuggets so I can build my shop quicker? Also does it matter what insects/fish/fossils I give to build the museum? Can y'all give me any general tips as well? I've never played AC before but I'm hooked right now. 

- Dig two holes behind you when striking rocks to prevent the knockback each time you hit the rock to maximize how much you receive from each rock.

c4f00c6759f976860af7afff6de328c2.jpeg

- Using Nook Miles Tickets are a great way to get extra resources outside of the confines of your island. They cost 2,000 nook miles each.

I’d be happy to quickly drop by with iron nuggets if you still need.

mattyx

Here is my Switch code if anyone wanted to add me.  I have only been playing for a week.

SW-7766-3461-8892

omg I love ACNH so much, I feel really bad but I'm wearing my B button OUT skipping through speech :messga:

sorry blathers love u x :emma:

:)

River

37 minutes ago, potatogeorge said:

EWABYwgVAAA8JZ3?format=jpg&name=large

Im seeing spiders in my sleep, but im making money!!!!:ally:

Jealous :selena:

This water bug f-cked up my money making, I'm poor and I really want to finish paying the 2nd floor, I want to start to build bridges

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 minute ago, River said:
Jealous :selena:

This water bug f-cked up my money making, I'm poor and I really want to finish paying the 2nd floor, I want to start to build bridges

omg I broke my net so many times catching and releasing the waterbugs :saladga:

Hey!!!! we are at the same stage haha! im paying off my 2nd floor loan too! solidarity!:vegas:

Spoiler

dont be too jealous I spent about 4.5 hours collecting them :messga:

Spoiler

I really have nothing to do while I wait for exam season :messga:

:)

Modern Ecstasy2

So I just got the basic wooden fencing like two days ago. And I’m kinda annoyed cause you can’t build gates with the fencing?? :selena:

Is there better fencing you can buy that allows you to put a gate in?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived