đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

Knife
46 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Question though, I have cherries, coconuts and apples, but does this actually matter? Isn't the purpose of fruit just for eating and selling for a small gain?
Am I missing something with the importance of fruit?

Also I need iron nuggets :triggered:

If you don’t feel a need to collect all the fruit, that’s your call. Achieve what you want.

That being said, you do earn Nook Miles every time you plant a non-native fruit type for the first time.

There are also certain crafting recipes that require certain fruit.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

If anyone has apples, I’d be willing to trade with you. I have some pears!

ShayCristoforo
4 hours ago, Mylo said:

I've just opened my gate, the Dodo Code is F5BVC! If anyone has peached, oranges, and pears, I'll be more than willing to give you a sturgeon :kara:

A few questions lol...
1. Did you get the sturgeon by the mouth of the river?
2. How do you open your gate?
3. Once you open your gate, can people (people with your code) come and take your resources before you get them yourself? lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HausOfMark
36 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

A few questions lol...
3. Once you open your gate, can people (people with your code) come and take your resources before you get them yourself? lol

1. No Idea

2. You go to the airport and talk to the Dodo

3. Only if you are best friends, can they take some of your resources but they can take apples and such. But they cant come to your island if you are offline. So before opening your gates, take what you want because after that, its a free-for-all for best friends. LOL

-Mark

Knife

I feel like I barely have any furniture/decorations unlocked and the game is already asking me to spruce up the island.

Even after actually making an effort and crafting some new structures I’m still at 1 star. MAKE SENSE, ISABELLE.

3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

A few questions lol...

You can find it only by the mouth of the river, and it stops appearing once 1st April kicks in, since it's catchable from October to March in the Northern Emisphere! There's a great method to spawn it, here's the video

@DiegoMonster, I've already got anything I've needed, still thank you for the help :kara:

Florence Belch is the goat-voiced, 80-years-old, lesbian aunt we all need

FATCAT

Hey everyone! Here's a small guide I wrote up to turn any mystery island into a spider island, no matter how many levels are there, for maximum profit! This guide doesn't work on bamboo islands, because of the lack of wood. You'll just need to either bring tools or bring flimsy variants and get iron from the island.

So, the first thing you need to do is leave all of your tools, except for your ticket & your net at home/on your island. Make sure you board the plane AFTER 7pm. Then, board the plane.

After you arrive, you'll need to clear the entire island, but you have no tools! By only coming with your net, you only have to leave with your net and a full inventory of spiders, for max profit.  Here are the steps to getting a full set of tools while cleaning up your island.

1. Shake every tree at least 5 times. Do this with your net in case of wasps.

2. Pick up every weed, stick, and flower petals until they're all picked up. Make sure you have at least 10 sticks or continue to shake trees until more fall (easy random chance every time).

3. Next, pick up every piece of stone around the rocks.

4. Craft a flimsy axe.

5. Hit a few trees until you have 3 normal wood. Now hit a few rocks until you have at least 5 iron ore.

6. Craft a Normal Axe.

7. Start cutting down trees until you have 5 hardwood. Craft Normal Shovel.

8. Begin cutting down every tree on the island, remove the stumps as you go along. If you need a ladder, craft a ladder once you have enough wood. If you need a vaulting pole, also craft that.

9. You now have access to every tool, and can begin clearing the entire island. Only allow de-petaled flowers to remain.

10. From here, you have cleared the island and should see Wharf roaches, spiders, and another bug begin to spawn. Stomp on everything but the spiders, so that the game will spawn in more of those three options. With a little bit of time & making sure you run around the entire island, you’ll get a spider every few minutes & maybe even 2 or 3 in that time. Once your inventory wills with enough spiders to fill it, dump all of the tools you’ve made except for the net (and ladder or pole if you need those to navigate still). Now collect spiders, discarding every tool except your net until you have a full inventory and just your net left. Leave and profit.

Troubleshoot: 

If you're not getting spawns, you have bugs somewhere on the island that are taking up the "count" so zoom around til you find them

Purr more, hiss less.

homomo

Anyone have the recipe for the simple wooden fence? Either in your residence service building or on you?? I’ll buy it!

LadyLuca
4 minutes ago, Kimchi Fetus said:

Can't decide if Harv is a pedophile or a **** director?

When I saw the couch i also instantly thought of p*** director.

Kimchi Fetus
12 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

When I saw the couch i also instantly thought of p*** director.

I haven't been back since I visited the first time lol

Help! I bought turnips for 103 Bells on Sunday. Now Timmy and Tommy are trying to buy them for 73 Bells, and then 80 Bells. Can I sell my turnips on someone's island? Thanks.

Also I've never visited anyone's island yet so feel free to contact if you want to help me visit your island!!! :D

Knife
48 minutes ago, ajames said:

Help! I bought turnips for 103 Bells on Sunday. Now Timmy and Tommy are trying to buy them for 73 Bells, and then 80 Bells. Can I sell my turnips on someone's island? Thanks.

Also I've never visited anyone's island yet so feel free to contact if you want to help me visit your island!!! :D

I’ll update my turnip sell price if I get a good price point. Right now it’s at 65 bells, so that’s no good.

Friend code: SW-3870-2255-1037

18 minutes ago, Knife said:

I’ll update my turnip sell price if I get a good price point. Right now it’s at 65 bells, so that’s no good.

Saharah is visiting my town if anyone wants to visit for that.

Thank you :enigma:

Archived