Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

How do y’all have mable and the town hall ready? I’m still trying to find iron for Timmy’s shop renovation lol 

Got the museum though! 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
2 hours ago, Eido said:

Okay guys, I have an important question :

Do someone has something else in the Ironwood collection like the dresser or the chair? 

My kitchen depends on it

im also looking for it if anyone has it lmao

blackpink
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

How do y’all have mable and the town hall ready? I’m still trying to find iron for Timmy’s shop renovation lol 

Got the museum though! 

if you still need iron let me know!

DeluluSwine

i still havent visited any islands, it always says there aren’t any islands to take me to

ShayCristoforo
7 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

if you still need iron let me know!

Oh I definitely need it lol. How do you get lots? There’s only like a few stones that show up each day 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

blackpink
14 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Oh I definitely need it lol. How do you get lots? There’s only like a few stones that show up each day 

If you’ve used all of the rocks on your island do island tours and hit the rocks from them. Also if you want to get the maximum amount of rocks you should dig two holes behind you to prevent you from bouncing backwards. I can drop off the iron at your island if you want or you can pick it up? 

blackpink
1 hour ago, DeluluSwine said:

i still havent visited any islands, it always says there aren’t any islands to take me to

You need a nook island ticket from the resident services machine if that’s what you mean, otherwise to visit other players’ islands they have to have their gate open 

DeluluSwine
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

You need a nook island ticket from the resident services machine if that’s what you mean, otherwise to visit other players’ islands they have to have their gate open 

i dont think anyone ever has their gate open

im late to this thread but ive arrived! some of u are really far omg!! i just got the announcement that my resident service center is getting upgraded

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

blackpink
15 minutes ago, DeluluSwine said:

i dont think anyone ever has their gate open

maybe if someone is opening their gate for visitors they should announce it in here? that way if anyone wants to visit an island they’ll know if one is open to go to  

i can open my island in 5 minutes if anyone wants to come :billie:

Knife

There’s really not anything to see in my town. I’ve barely done any decoration.

I’m laser focused on catching a Sturgeon before March is over because it becomes unavailable. I think I’ve used around 60 fish bait trying to catch it.

Frustrating. :saladga:

blackpink

@Knife thanks for the quick visit! it takes so long typing on the switch i was gonna ask if you wanted any fruit or something lmao :billie:

blackpink
14 minutes ago, Knife said:

@Dolce Vita Np. Gonna go back to fishing. Sent you something. 

If you want to do trades, lemme know.

the present I- :air:

Jenina

Hi if anyone has gotten the wheelchair by any chance or sees it in the Nook Shop and would be willing to give it to me or for some kind of trade I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know :sweat:  

If anyone wants to add me my code is SW-6853-7796-2972 I have apples, oranges(native), and coconuts

cool

Archived