Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

Knife

Why are some trees leaves bright green and others dull?

38 minutes ago, reidorox said:

I will Venmo someone 4 some iron nuggets

Do you still need? I can give you some

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM
4 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

If you walk around Yukihami’s beaches, you light notice that every once in a while a spot in the sand will darken up and what looks like smoke will come out. If you dig those up they’ll probably be parts for his phone that he’s missing. You need to gather 5 and then take them to him. :party:

Thank you! I've been avoiding running into him in case he asks me anything about his missing parts lol

LadyLuca

Guuys lets trade some fruits!

I started with pears. I already have planted orange trees.

I miss:

Cherry

Apple

Peach

Fc: sw 2849-4240-9896

Knife

:saladga:

Every random island I go to has the same fruit/flowers that my island does. What's the point?

FlopSlurper

how tf do you farm iron nuggets, I waited a whole day for the island to reset and i only got 1 rock :air:

FlopSlurper

how tf do you farm iron nuggets, I waited a whole day for the island to reset and i only got 1 rock :air:

PerfectGUY
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

dig 3 holes behind you (because when you hit the rock it pushes you back)

then hit the rock multiple times, quickly

it will give you 9 items (including iron nuggets)

ferretti

Y’all. I basically have canceled life since Friday. My roommate and I are quarantined and basically taking turns playing 24/7. Obsessed. Can’t believe the customization. 

Anyone feel free to add me! 
SW-3809-4170-3708

Does anyone have any amazing Gaga QR codes yet?

disco stick tester, inquire within

ferretti
8 hours ago, Knife said:

:saladga:

Every random island I go to has the same fruit/flowers that my island does. What's the point?

Resources and money. I usually get a ton do resources and a decent amount of money. Plus, some rare islands can be insanely profitable. My roommate made over 100k from a VERY SCARY tarantula Island. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Zander
5 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Resources and money. I usually get a ton do resources and a decent amount of money. Plus, some rare islands can be insanely profitable. My roommate made over 100k from a VERY SCARY tarantula Island. 

I just visited one of those tonight! There were a ton of rocks but it was honestly just worth farming the tarantulas, made about 125,000 bells :billie:

Knife
14 hours ago, ferretti said:

I actually learned that on my own! Tarantulas sell for 8k each, so if you clear out your inventory of everything but a net, you're going to make a ton of money.

Eventually, though, I did land on an island full of bamboo, but that's been it so far.

blackpink

the amount of nook miles ive wasted on the tours :air: 

all of the islands i’ve visited have been the same old peach island with no tarantulas/bamboo :selena:

Bowman

Add me guys

SW-2975-9951-4392

I have Pears :vegas: 🍐 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived