💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This fan base is toxic :(

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I’m sorry. It had to be said. This fan base is toxic. I love Gaga to death, but this fan base has been so unsupportive lately. I’ve honestly never seen such a huge group of unssupportive, entitled little ****s in my life. Idk if it’s just gagadaily, I’d literally most of this fan base. What happened to just enjoying the art? Every time I come on here I see soemthing negative, and it’s starting to effect me mentally I think. I may need to stop coming on here so often. I miss discussing Gaga in a good light. I understand, we’re all thirsty for new music. Trust me. I am too. And it makes me frustrated too. But I think we’re all letting it get to us to much. We should not be this upset. At the end of the day, it’s art. And yes, art helps us and is amazing. But do you realize, it’s not that easy to just ****kng create something? Quality takes time. I didn’t become a fan of an industry puppet. I think I’m gonna take a break before she comes back, and I think you guys should too. Because you guys are starting to get aggressive :saladga:

EDIT: So I realize I shouldn’t have judged the fan base as a whole. There are still very positive people on here. I honestly was just really upset in that moment. I do find it annoying that some people on here who are negative have the audacity to tell the positive fans that they need to take a break. No honey, it’s the other way around. You guys who complain about it all day need the break because your being affected the most 

Bonkers

She's over it, don't worry about her, lol.  Far from "the shallow" now.  That's us. We are "the shallow".  Because we're shallow.  lol

She's doing great, wrecking homes and living her best life.:vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gagz4Gaga

Get over it. Maybe at this point in her life when she doesn’t have anything to prove anymore (coz she legend now blah blah) she just stopped caring that much. After she gets her $$$$ she be like happy to go to her close tight incompetitive friends and call it a day.

We just gonna beg for music maybe and feel blessed if it gets released after 3-5years. We are just as pitiful as everybody else.

So maybe get a hobby or a job or something and not spend too much energy on her. :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

ThisGuyTony

Lack of fan interaction - via Twitter, Instagram, whatever - has made this wait even worse.

Yes, she's had a lot of projects like ASIB and Vegas but it still feels like a Pre-ARTPOP type blackout (even tho that was way worse).

Alex Spade

Agreed. The negativity can really impact mental health. I'm tired of people saying "get over it". I hear you :runhug:

Reginald
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Get over it. Maybe at this point in her life when she doesn’t have anything to prove anymore (coz she legend now blah blah) she just stopped caring that much. After she gets her $$$$ she be like happy to go to her close tight incompetitive friends and call it a day.

We just gonna beg for music maybe and feel blessed if it gets released after 3-5years. We are just as pitiful as everybody else.

So maybe get a hobby or a job or something and not spend too much energy on her. :vegas:

Yeah. Seems like it's gonna be a *while* before LG6 comes out anyway 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Negativity. I do have a hobby, and a job, and I am going to school and create on a daily basis. I’m telling the people on here who judge her like you just did to find a hobby, or another hobby. Because it’s sickenkmg, and it’s ruining the experience for the actual fans on here who want to discuss positive things. She’s been on tour for the past ****ing ten years non stop. We’re lucky she’s even doing a show at all. 

FATCAT

So take a break, it's not that big of a deal. All fan bases are toxic in one way or another, but GGD is NOT as toxic as you're making it out to be. I've been here forever, and you don't even know what true toxicity is.

Purr more, hiss less.

Gagz4Gaga
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Negativity. I do have a hobby, and a job, and I am going to school and create on a daily basis. I’m telling the people on here who judge her like you just did to find a hobby, or another hobby. Because it’s sickenkmg, and it’s ruining the experience for the actual fans on here who want to discuss positive things. She’s been on tour for the past ****ing ten years non stop. We’re lucky she’s even doing a show at all. 

Get a vacay. A social media cleanse. Get out of the internet for a week. Play video games. Look at birds outside. Smell the flowers in the garden. You have a lot of options to avoid the negativities.

It’s all up to you so not to get affected too much. 

nostalgia’s for geeks

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

So take a break, it's not that big of a deal. All fan bases are toxic in one way or another, but GGD is NOT as toxic as you're making it out to be. I've been here forever, and you don't even know what true toxicity is.

I mean, I do know what true toxicity is. You don’t know what I’ve gone through in my life. Second, if something gets to the point where its affecting the way someone is thinking (in a negative way), it’s toxic. So yes, it is true toxicity. Toxic is toxic

LordEnigma

I'll never understand the need to get so worked up over fanbases. No one's forcing you here and if there are millions of fans around the world you can't expect them all to be perfect and nice :selena:

I don't know how old you are but just wait until you get into the real world and see how it treats you. Gotta grow some thick skin.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Get a vacay. A social media cleanse. Get out of the internet for a week. Play video games. Look at birds outside. Smell the flowers in the garden. You have a lot of options to avoid the negativities.

It’s all up to you so not to get affected too much. 

I do agree with you. That is a good idea. I’m just trying to let people know that they shouldn’t ruin peoples time on here who actually like discussing Gaga in a positive light because their not getting what they want. It’s okay to point out of you don’t like something, but it gets to a certain point. 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I mean, I do know what true toxicity is. You don’t know what I’ve gone through in my life. Second, if something gets to the point where its affecting the way someone is thinking (in a negative way), it’s toxic. So yes, it is true toxicity. Toxic is toxic

I'm saying that you don't know how toxic GGD can truly be. 2013-2014 was crazy toxic. This is nothing.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived