Twitter

Who’s Better?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

Featured Posts

Regina George

The one who can write hit songs even in a coma! :ladyhaha:

Pop Music

We saw ally grow and change and become a masterful songstress and ashley o just appeared out of ****ing nowhere and expects to be respected :confused:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

If counting by which one artist’s more songs I like, so, I like 100% Ashley’s songs (2 songs), and by Ally I like 4 - 5 songs, so it seems - Ashley >>>>> Ally

The ARTPOP Zedd

LeJudas

Heal Me or HBF even WDYDT could have been such big hits with an actual music video and released on YouTube maybe as promo singles after the ballads. 

Would've been cool to see that.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Heal Me or HBF even WDYDT could have been such big hits with an actual music video and released on YouTube maybe as promo singles after the ballads. 

Would've been cool to see that.

Are you saying that a smash bop "On a Roll" wouldn't be such a big hit? :interestinga:

Just "Hey I'm a hoe and I'm on a roll" lyric  is better that all of those Ally wannabe songs.

McYves

I dont know what an Ashley O is.mp3 so Ally :ally: forever.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Bloody hooker

I love you Ashley, but I listen to Ally :ally:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

whore

Ally, simply because in the end, the only two Ashley songs are just rewritten Nine Inch Nails tracks, and Ally’s were original. 

Sneaky Oliver

I havent seen the new Black Mirror eps yet but Ally is not very my cup-of-tea :trollga:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Economy

This isn't a fair comparison

Ally had an entire movie devoted to her growth and raw talent

Ashely O was an opressed teen pop star who couldn't be herself

Based on the story they portrait of course Ally was better but u can't compare given that Ashley O wasn't even intended to be a genuine singer :shrug:

androiduser

I dunno, to me Ally is a sell out, she went too commercial in spite of Jackson's efforts to support her as a serious artist. I think Gaga fans just don't want to see this part of her personality because she's portrayed by Gaga. Ally sellig out is literally one of the plot lines in the movie.

Archived