Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Over 2000 little monsters queuing online waiting for a pre-sale

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

luna’s advocate

Those aren't little monsters, those are scalpers using bots to get in line for them :air: 

Luna Lovegood

Enigma is here to STAY.

tenor.gif?itemid=6127545

luna’s advocate

monketsharona

well didn't get tickets, apparently they didn't put online a lot of tickets because of high demand

Pacify Him

Wow.

Spoiler

Gaga, release Skype ball Act II :vegas:

I’m getting on your nerves

LordEnigma

I swear to God if she's still performing the same old Engima show in 5 years :madge:

GlitterGrease

I had 2000+ people in front of me too but managed to get GA after only 2 or 3 failed attempts. definitely loads of demand but if you didn't get anything yet keep checking throughout the next hour

andy232000

I started queue just to check up prices and it took like 5 minutes only to get through, it wasnt that bad. 

Tickets sold out quickly in GA tho

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

well didn't get tickets, apparently they didn't put online a lot of tickets because of high demand

If you're looking for GA keep trying. They're slowly adding more, just go straight to check out and let it keep giving you the "sorry another fan got these first" error until you get them. :sara: 

RAMROD

Well, those seats got booked like, so fast, wow, proven now it's selling well. Y'all still think she won't extend to 2025? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo

I’m literally crying right now, my plans to buy 4 tickets got ruined !!!

2ivz0vo.jpg

Hottie Detector

what about a presale like the one for the ARTPOP Ball - via Littlemonster.com! where just REAL LM had access to the code. I miss a bit the old Haus of GAGA love to the detail and actual care for us :pawsup:

Archived