💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure was robbed

Louvre

Featured Posts

I'm still very salty that the cure never got its own music video bc I can imagine the song being so much more popular if it was given the correct single treatment, makes me wonder what would happen if she released something like the cure as a lead single and would you guys be mad about it sounding like that???

The song genuinely sounds like it was made in collaboration with the chainsmokers (who I don't love) but honestly its a fun song and I'm sad that it didn't do that well. I think the reason I like it so much is because I like her voice.

It would have been fun If she released a couple of songs throughout the year just as random singles like Selena Gomez did for awhile.

weirdest thing is that I like The cure but I don't like wdydt, HairBodyFace, Heal Me and anything else that sounds too poppy from ASIB soundtrack. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Off topic, but remember when fans said she should've filmed a music video for The Cure instead of filming ASIB :emma:

Schizophonic

iÂŽm glad it didnt become a signature song for gaga because i dont want her to dive into this direction. it really feels more ally than gaga. but we know she was ally at the time of coachella and so its fine for that.

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Off topic, but remember when fans said she should've filmed a music video for The Cure instead of filming ASIB :emma:

D4S_uYpW4AE2zGc.jpg

2School4Cool

I absolutely love The Cure, it’s so fun, addictively catchy, and amazing live.

See The Best In Everyone

MrDaniel

I remember something where The Cure is higher than Bon Appetite in Billboard Hot 100 without promoting  it:toofunny:

RochestrMonstr

I like The Cure. I’m glad we got it, but I’m also glad she was more focused on everything else going on at the time. 

The Cure did good enough in becoming a cute moderate hit in some of the countries where MR didn’t, in addition to pulling improved streaming numbers. 

It didn’t really need to be huge (although it’s easier to say that now, knowing Shallow would come dominate the world the following year). 

I would have loved a video though. 

RAMROD

Well, it's still a nice treat. Does it not? :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

rumours
18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Probably the same bottoms who want "dark pop" for LG6...

the tea GIF by Dreezy

1 minute ago, rumours said:

Probably the same bottoms who want "dark pop" for LG6...

the tea GIF by Dreezy

and then there's me who wants hip-hop and R&B :rip:

ZwRaven

I love this song dearly, but for some reason I always think Micheal Jackson when I hear it. 

Joshie S

Ever since Gaga realised she could get away with not releasing music videos since DWUW, we have been heavily control-fed :saladga:

The part that bums me out about it is that we'll never get to see what her original vision and creative juices were at the time, encapsulated in a music video.

The Cure is a special song for me... ya'll think it's just a bland trendy pop song.. but it's actually so beautiful and anything Gaga writes or produces have so many meanings/feelings behind it, but sometimes everyone just writes it off as nothing (like with a LOT of her other deep personal songs)..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Archived