đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Music On The Way?

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

Bbotx92

I know everyone's freaking out about the Enigma "extension" (even though we already knew she'd be adding more dates), but I've really been getting this feeling lately that new music is coming. She has two huge 4 month breaks. Plus her and her team have to be aware of the anticipation that's surrounding LG6.

I don't know....I just have a feeling that SOMETHING is coming. Anyone else??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
2 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

I don't know....I just have a feeling that SOMETHING is coming. Anyone else??

Just you sis

Ryusei

Idk she's had one of those big breaks already and nothing happened :awkney:  I don't expect anything from her until we have some sort of tangible rumor or SOMETHING. 

Musery

S0436

Well if she is going to release a single this year it will be in her summer break.  She usually releases an album in October/November so it is logical to release a few singles before then.  Who knows we shall see

Creyk

Mr S said nothing is coming in June & July which clearly means something COULD come in August, she can debut it with a show-stopping and iconic VMA performance that will be a return to form since the signs point to it being Gaga's return to electronic dance music anyway.

Economy
Just now, Creyk said:

Mr S said nothing is coming in June & July which clearly means something COULD come in August, she can debut it with a show-stopping and iconic VMA performance that will be a return to form since the signs point to it being Gaga's return to electronic dance music anyway.

I was also picturing August tbh or late July earliest

But that's just me

She's gonna release at the same time as Adele and be completely slaughtered 

sad doctor who GIF

Widows Kiss
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

She's gonna release at the same time as Adele and be completely slaughtered sad doctor who GIF

Either that or she's releasing Q1 2020 to avoid competition, namely Adele and Rihanna. Her team already did so when they postponed the April/May release.

Economy
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

Either that or she's releasing Q1 2020 to avoid competition, namely Adele and Rihanna. Her team already did so when they postponed the April/May release.

Yeah but that's stupid. There's always big names releasing what if more announce?

U can't keep pushing back because of who is releasing 

If u wait for the perfect time to release all that waiting will do more harm than if you just accepted the competition

Gaga could of easily taken on Taylor Swift and Katy Perry cuz she was more popular than them but I'm not sure she can take on Adele

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Idk she's had one of those big breaks already and nothing happened :awkney:  I don't expect anything from her until we have some sort of tangible rumor or SOMETHING. 

that break was 'only' 2 months though. And it happened right after the end of her campaign for ASIB. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

And why not releasing LG6 as a posthumous album ? Good idea no ?

JazzGa

Every Friday since the Oscars this thread has been made... :coffee:

It's on the way... from Venus. It'll be here in 4.68 billion light years. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Didymus

I really don't think it's coming soon. She just released an album, and two of the singles of it are still doing super well worldwide. I think she and her team are slowly figuring out her sound, trying things out, recording here and there,... the usual.

There'd be more rumors if things were accelerating.

Archived