Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Indicted On Felony Assault Charges Following Strip Club Brawl

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

15611264767411.jpg?w=800

Cardi B has been indicted by a grand jury on multiple charges -- including 2 felonies -- in connection with a brawl at a New York strip club ... TMZ has confirmed. 

The grand jury has indicted Cardi on 14 charges, including 2 counts of felony attempted assault with intent to cause serious physical injury. Other charges include misdemeanor reckless endangerment, assault, criminal solicitation, conspiracy and harassment.

Cardi rejected a plea deal, which would have given her a conditional discharge in return for pleading guilty to a single misdemeanor. The problem ... if she misstepped during the conditional period, she'd be in big trouble.

Prosecution sources told TMZ last month they decided to take the matter to the grand jury because of information they discovered during their investigation. They would not be specific.

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/06/21/cardi-b-indicted-grand-jury-strip-club-brawl/

Ryusei

this chick has some sort of anger issues... like is it really that hard to just control yourself?

Musery

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Ryusei said:

this chick has some sort of anger issues... like is it really that hard to just control yourself?

she didnt hit anyone, it was some people in her team who got in the brawl

Giorno Giovanna
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

you are too naivr thinking your mindset is the exact same everyone else has, it might be easy for you to control yourself, to me it is aswell, but some people never learned how to deal with situations correctly, this is no excuse but an explanation. 

people like her  or azealia banks for example clearly need help with anger control etc.  because they lack the mental resources to do so 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Ryusei
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

why is she being charged for it then? 

Musery

Ryusei
Just now, ToughHooker said:

you are too naivr thinking your mindset is the exact same everyone else has, it might be easy for you to control yourself, to me it is aswell, but some people never learned how to deal with situations correctly, this is no excuse but an explanation. 

people like her  or azealia banks for example clearly need help with anger control etc.  because they lack the mental resources to do so 

well she certainly has the resources to do something about that. I don't think her mindset is the same as mine but I think if you're at a certain level of fame and power isn't it just below you to do something like that? Hasn't she learned a thing from the other times she was involved in feuds and brawls? 

Musery

Economy
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Did she encourage it in some way? Why is she being charged?

Leblanc

From what I remember hearing, the girls attacked were sisters and one of them had flirted or something with Offset so she got her goons to do the dirty work.

I don't believe she is innocent in it even if she didn't attack them herself.

She isn't above the law. End of.

Regular folks don't get passes for fame or for not knowing any better so neither should she

I always let the good ones go

Phaye Monster

I don't know much about this, but didn't she admit to drugging and raping men? maybe jail is where she really belongs

maybe she does have anger issues, but that's not an excuse for attacking someone

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JazzGa

I don't wanna see Cardi locked up and her career ended over all this hip hop gangster posturing bullsh*t, but girl needs to learn that this crazy-ex-girlfriend stripper bad behavior doesn't fly when the world's eye is on you. I like her but every time I learn that she started a fight with Nicki at the MET, she sent her toadies to attack other strippers for flirting with her man (WHILE HE WAS IN A STRIP CLUB!!) etc. it's just all bullsh*t pointless violence.  Hopefully after the court hassle and paying a hefty fine (Cardi does love her money after all) that'll be enough for her to learn her lesson without having to spend a year rotting. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ZiggyZiggs
48 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

why is she being charged for it then? 

44 minutes ago, Economy said:

Did she encourage it in some way? Why is she being charged?

apparently it was two sisters who had an affair with offset or something so they're alleging that cardi asked her team to beat them up, but she's denied it. i dont think cardi was even there when it happened

that's why one of the charges is conspiracy 

Archived