opinion

Should We Expect LG6 In 2020?

Twitter

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Can't imagine that to be honest...

She has been working on LG6 for SO long now, she has to release it this year

Stephen

She's been so quiet about it, no teases or anything, BUT we have to remember she did DID tweet this

I know we're used to her teasing and such but just bc she's quiet doesn't mean she's not working. I wonder how far along she is :gum:

Kapi09

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

She's been so quiet about it, no teases or anything, BUT we have to remember she did DID tweet this

I know we're used to her teasing and such but just bc she's quiet doesn't mean she's not working. I wonder how far along she is :gum:

What if she was thinking about 8-9 months? (november - december)?
:triggered:

My name isn't Alice

Reality

I still believe it's coming this year; however, I think the promo for it will be minimal.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

2 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

What if she was thinking about 8-9 months? (november - december)?
:triggered:

It’ll make sense if nothing comes this fall. 

Gaga probably announce LG6 on the December dates of Enigma. Then give it promo at the Grammys, festivals, etc.

RAMROD

2022 more like.

Also, buckle up. She might have heard an advice or two from Elton John, who had his own residency in Vegas for 13 years. Gaga can always follow that steps too. Think about it, residency is less demanding, which is suite better for her current lifestyle and and health situation. And she can do aide projects during the break too. Who wouldn't love that?! Even Celine Dion did her own for 12 years! When she was on top of her career. :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived