Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I'm so excited :giveup: 

Also to the Fortnite fans, there's a leak about a Stranger Things cosmetic set :flower:

Catnikko

ugh :giveup: 

Everything about this series :messga: I'm so excited I'm worried it won't live up to my own hype 

Actual patient

Miel

Oh my god, the budget looks ridiculous. I'm so excited for the visuals, as it looks even better than season 2, which was gorgeous. That said, I'm keeping my hopes a little bit on the lukewarm side, as season 2 wasn't my favorite in terms of overall writing and characterization (which season 1 knocked right out of the park).

Looks super promising, though. And yeah ladies we BEENT knew the Flayer (or something else from the Upside Down) was going after Billy as another host. That said, I'm curious about what that means in terms of dynamic between his character and Will's, which is heavily implied. I mean, hell, the soundtrack has a piece called "William", which can easily refer to both. Curious, as they would make really interesting character foils.*

*... remember the speculation (and implication from the writers) regarding Will possibly being written as gay, at least in the early drafts of seasons 1 and 2? And remember the whole discourse regarding Billy being a typical macho closet-case? I'm probably projecting but UH OH.

3 points in and ready for more

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't wait for this, loved binging season 2 over Halloween. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived