💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madame X Tour Help

Saint Hollywood

Please select an option from the poll below.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of ticket(s) should I get?

• The "Cha Cha Cha" VIP Travel Package for Two (approx. $769 w/o fees)
    • The "Dark Ballet" VIP Package (approx. $750 w/o fees)
    • Standard orchestra tickets (approx. $361 - infinity w/o fees)
    • Standard mezzanine tickets (approx. $135 - 361 w/o fees)
    • None

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

Hey everybody, it is I :ally:

I'm thinking about getting some tickets for one of the Boston stops for the Madame X Tour! I haven't decided whether to go with a friend or alone. Before I make that decision however, I have some questions about the VIP packages and whatnot. If you purchased tickets, what kind did you get and where are you seated? I'm thinking about getting the "Cha Cha Cha Package" but I have no idea if i'm supposed to get 2 of those or if one will be fine. (It says that the package includes two reserved seats but two seats don't appear in my cart when I select it.) Please help me out here. :messga:

shoful

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!

I’M LIKE YOUR NIGHTMARE!

I’M HERE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

:reductive:

But Seriously Id get Dark Ballet unless Boston is far from you!

I have seats for Philly night 1 and then I’m gonna buy the Crave VIP within the next month for another date🙈

Are you as excited for this tour as I am!?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, shoful said:

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!

I’M LIKE YOUR NIGHTMARE!

I’M HERE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

:reductive:

But Seriously Id get Dark Ballet unless Boston is far from you!

I have seats for Philly night 1 and then I’m gonna buy the Crave VIP within the next month for another date🙈

Are you as excited for this tour as I am!?

I live in CT so it's not that far but I would probably end up staying the night in Boston just to do some basic tourist things :ally:

The Crave VIP package is intriguing but it's over $1000 and my bank account would cry for weeks :selena:

shoful
5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I live in CT so it's not that far but I would probably end up staying the night in Boston just to do some basic tourist things :ally:

The Crave VIP package is intriguing but it's over $1000 and my bank account would cry for weeks :selena:

Hmmm how close are the cha cha seats? Theyre in Mezzanine right? 

Oh my bank acct will but Anything for my Queen! I’m contemplating buying me and my friend tickets to the Pride thingy in NYC just to see her 😅

Saint Hollywood

Hmmm how close are the cha cha seats? Theyre in Mezzanine right? 

Oh my bank acct will but Anything for my Queen! I’m contemplating buying me and my friend tickets to the Pride thingy in NYC just to see her 😅

The "Cha Cha Cha" package seats are actually in the center of the orchestra :vegas:

Ronk

I don't know if there is a Loge in Boston, but in Philly the Loge is closer than the Mezzanine.  I got front row in the Loge for about $400.  The close seats in the venue were all $1000 or more.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Catnikko

I always see people in VIP for big artists and idg cos the artist pays like no more attention than any one else in general standing :emma:and if it's seated couldn't you just get a nearby general seated for cheaper? Is the merch etc worth so much :cryga:

Actual patient

shoful
16 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

The "Cha Cha Cha" package seats are actually in the center of the orchestra :vegas:

Id prob pick that then! 

shoful
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

I always see people in VIP for big artists and idg cos the artist pays like no more attention than any one else in general standing :emma:and if it's seated couldn't you just get a nearby general seated for cheaper? Is the merch etc worth so much :cryga:

There are no general standing seats here

Catnikko

There are no general standing seats here

oh ok but just general then, same applies 

Actual patient

Saint Hollywood
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Id prob pick that then! 

I need to know if the package actually does come with two tickets though, or if I have to get two packages :bradley:

shoful
4 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I need to know if the package actually does come with two tickets though, or if I have to get two packages :bradley:

You need 2 packages. It should say $760/each

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

You need 2 packages. It should say $760/each

I guess I'm getting the mezzanine tickets :huntyga:

Saint Hollywood
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

The standard tickets near the VIP ones are indeed cheaper, but the VIP privileges intrigue me :vegas:

Saint Hollywood

@shoful I was really hoping that buying one package would get the two tickets as it stated :bradley:

Archived