Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Madonna wanted Rosalia to perform on her 60th birthday, her team didnt

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

I-

Summary of the story for those who don't understand Spanish:

Madonna discovered Rosalia  before her breakout and she invited her to perform on her 60th birthday party which took place in Morocco, because she thought Rosalia would only need a couple musicians, but then she discovered Rosalia's team were 30 ppl. When Rosalia became a star Madonna was bitch I'm right. Madge says she like Rosalia tho.

BTW, the title of the thread is kinda clickbaity but its what the video says so dont blame me for it 

@corvus albus

DrKindnessKunt1999

It didn’t really sound like it was Rosalia’s fault though. It sounds like Rosalia’s management made things more complicated than they were supposed to be, alas Rosalia didn’t perform for Madonna’s 60th birthday. 

AlexanderMagno

Hum, sounds like Rosalía's team had a really bad attitude and wanted to take advantage from Madonna's status. All of a sudden and out of nowhere you require more money than before and involve tens of people? From a relatively small musician then?  Sounds like "let's see how far we can go with this".

Andreu
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Hum, sounds like Rosalía's team had a really bad attitude and wanted to take advantage from Madonna's status. All of a sudden and out of nowhere you require more money than before and involve tens of people? From a relatively small musician then?  Sounds like "let's see how far we can go with this".

I agree, I love Rosalia but gurl do you really need to take 30+ ppl with you everywhere :poot:

FfFfFfFF

I don't understand. Is she saying she believes she is manufacturated because her team is 30 people?

RAMROD
Just now, Andreu said:

I agree, I love Rosalia but gurl do you really need to take 30+ ppl with you everywhere :poot:

It's common to have entourage for these people. Very rare when celebs only take their friends, parents and manager around. There are make up artists, and so on that they hire and need to cater to their bosses needs too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andreu
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't understand. Is she saying she believes she is manufacturated because her team is 30 people?

she doesnt say at any point :poot:

AlexanderMagno
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Not really, Madonna didn't make any character judgements about Rosalía. She just tells this story, and ends up saying that she knew Rosalía would be a big artist.

Archived