Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

'Harry Potter: Wizards Unite' coming this Friday

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

IM SO EXCITED :giveup: 

THR wrote an article about the game. Here's a summary:

Wizards Unite features quick load times when players encounter a "confoundable" (challenges and collectibles that appear as interactive icons on the map), which overlay on players' mobile screen using the device's camera. Depending on the level of difficulty, players must perform a pattern match on their screen to cast various spells in order to defeat, and collect, the confoundables. 

Spoiler

harry_potter-_wizards_unite-publicity-em

Players can also create their own wizarding passport which allows them to pick their house, pose for a photo with Potter-esque round-rimmed glasses or a pointy witch's hat 

Spoiler

harry_potter-_wizards_unite-publicity-em

Players can pair up in teams of five to face off against "Fortress Challenges" that offer more demanding tasks and foes. Adding friends is as easy as clicking the dedicated home screen icon and inputting their IDs. You can also play alone.

Spoiler

harry_potter-_wizards_unite-publicity-emwizards_unite-publicity-embed_3-2019.jpg

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is available as a free download on Android and iOS mobile devices on Friday.

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/harry-potter-wizards-unite-hands-impressions-1219694?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Discuss :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Oh, also important to note that the release is for UK and US only on Friday.

Davian
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

giphy.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

River

OMG I'M NOT READY

but funny, after they changed my house pokestop to a gym and now I need to walk 10 minutes to spin and get a task :neyde:

At least I have a big nest because I changed my place to a park in Open Street Map :ladyhaha:

Ah yes I also have raids at home lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

The worldwide launch of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite begins this Friday, June 21!

j alexander wtf GIF

typical Ninatic :saladga:

nikola
10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

What... this is disgrace... straight to Azkaban with them... I wanted to play the game.

Also I kind want a real game based on the harry potter... like some kind of RPG or something like that 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nikola
14 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

What... this is disgrace... straight to Azkaban with them... I wanted to play the game.

Also I kind want a real game based on the harry potter... like some kind of RPG or something like that 

I remember playing harry potter games as a kid... they were my favorites... being able to cast spells and all that... but they got really bad as the end approached tbh ... 7 and 8 were good but felt more like a first-person shooter  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

I've been pre-ordering it on Google app store since it was available to. Since it is not available on iOS app store yet. I am really looking forward to this! :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, nikola said:

I remember playing harry potter games as a kid... they were my favorites... being able to cast spells and all that... but they got really bad as the end approached tbh ... 7 and 8 were good but felt more like a first-person shooter  

The company who handles are the same ones as Pokemon GO. I have no doubt it will be similiar to Pokemon GO style game, which uses GPS and other sensors from your device, except it will be filled with Harry Potter universe related stuffs I think you'd be enjoying this. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

It's out early for the US and UK! You can download it on the App Store.

Apparently global rollout will be tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

It's out early for the US and UK! You can download it on the App Store.

Apparently global rollout will be tomorrow.

thank god I was about to Crucio these bitches up

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

thank god I was about to Crucio these bitches up

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED

SAME. ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY :giveup: 

Rudz Xinc
7 hours ago, River said:

OMG I'M NOT READY

but funny, after they changed my house pokestop to a gym and now I need to walk 10 minutes to spin and get a task :neyde:

At least I have a big nest because I changed my place to a park in Open Street Map :ladyhaha:

Ah yes I also have raids at home lol

You can spin the disc in the gym to get poke balls and stuff. Gym is better than pokestop because it's 2 in 1.

Look at those clowns

River
21 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

You can spin the disc in the gym to get poke balls and stuff. Gym is better than pokestop because it's 2 in 1.

Yeah I know, but I need the stop for the daily task, so now I need to actually walk :selena:

Lion Heart

For some reason it says "not available in your country" even though I'm in the US. 

I guess I'll try later. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived