Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor YNTCD predicted to debut at #4

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Oh wow what a flop

jk, good song. great video. Got what it deserves

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bonkers

I've never been a Taylor fan, but I think it belongs at #1.  And that drag queen that played Katy Perry in the video could almost pass for the real Katy.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Hades

Decent considering she's not at her peak anymore.:shrug: The song is better than ME! nonetheless.

DiamondKing

This deserves #1 more than ME! tbh. Hopefully some pop song can dethrone Old Town Road anytime soon :madge:

davflz

can old town road leave already? It was semi-amusing at first but now it's just tired and annoying :triggered:

Sneaky Oliver

To be very honest, I have always admired Taylor and her team because they never come to play when it comes about marketing and selling her stuff

BUT there's something off with this single. I mean it seems like a clapback to haters then it's about gays (?) and the video makes no sense either. It's a downgrade from ME! if you ask me. It's truly embarassing to Taylors reputation of being a good songwritter and pop artist in general :fail:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ryusei

not bad for a fad. OTR will never leave #1 until Drake makes an official comeback or something :saladga: 

Musery

Sassy McSass

I wish it would debut even higher, but I’m happy. The song and the video deserve the success they’re getting. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Pop Music

honestly the gp needs to get off this billie eilish and lil pump **** because I can't take this masterpiece only debuting at #4. Like where's the number one like she and ME! deserved. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

AMENiCURE
15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

not bad for a fad. OTR will never leave #1 until Drake makes an official comeback or something :saladga: 

hopefully adele makes some noise

Archived