Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Okay but... can you drop the 3GB Bad Romance link please :giveup: @Nino

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
47 minutes ago, Nino said:

The master that's floating around for BR around the web publicly has HEAVY interlacing artifacts that couldn't be easily fixed without massive detail loss. There's better out there though. The one circulating is from a 3rd party. But even that one has a higher bitrate than youtube at 1080p. This was so lazy. My inner production geek was SCREECHING when I saw the new upload, it looks even worse than the last upload in some scenes. :smh:

I deinterlaced the bitmax master and looked decent not weird ghost movement effects or anything. I don’t think there’s a better quality copy of it tbh 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

StarstruckIllusion
45 minutes ago, Nino said:

That video has multiple cg elements, couture costumes, tons of post-processing work, and multiple scenes set around a 360 degree dolly(very, very expensive to do, especially with 2009 equipment). It had an insane budget :air: 

we-

Everyone has always acted like Bad Romance was shot w a $5 budget... so what is the truth?

Defmix100
3 hours ago, Nino said:

Just to be clear: Universal is LYING about their new uploads. Starting with LoveGame all her videos were shot with extremely high budgets, including high definition camera gear. There are higher quality versions of Bad Romance and the others that they've either lost or don't want to put the work into releasing. My copy of Bad Romance takes almost 3gb on my pc. That's 30x more data than the new youtube version. 

75a9ba0ba2.jpg

Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, everything but the special effects shots are in complete HD, in quality much beyond even this somewhere rotting on a decade old server. They didn't put the work into a proper remaster. They took the old youtube version and stretched/filtered it.

Please upload this or tell us where to get it

and when you say the visual effects shots aren't in HD do you mean also the first verse dancing scene? That has vfx in each shot (I think)

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

we-

Everyone has always acted like Bad Romance was shot w a $5 budget... so what is the truth?

I would love to know the budget, I would guess around $100k

Battle 4 Ur Life

as a video and photo enthusiast I love this thread.

I'm positive that they only don't want to redo the FHD encode because it would cost money as it would require a professional team and demands high processing power. what they have done here could have been made even through a free browser-based application converter you search on google. it's lazy and cheap.

the video was shot with Panavision therefore it can be re-encoded even in 4k I think. it can even be transferred to 76mm and shown in theaters (of course nowadays that would cost almost the same as the video itself). it's just the old and same corporate bs.

expose them!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Haralampos

If you took this screenshot from the master that we have, you should first set it in 4:3 and then crop it (black bars), deinterlace and upscale to HD, You have the wrong ratio otherwise.

Haralampos

What bother me is that the director or the production company must have an  HD copy or even Gaga  and what they did is just upscaling the SD master and call it a "remaster" with a fake SD YouTube clip for comparison. XD

TheJoanneJoker
4 hours ago, Taide said:

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

source.gif

i mean hello

Vitleysingur

A conspiracy theory: Troy acutally controls those pre-ARTPOP masters. :teehee:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

4 hours ago, Taide said:

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

John Wayne sweetie i’m so sorry 

GypsyBabe

DM me the good version so I can compare and make an informed decision @Nino :lolly:

⚯͛

4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Only when she passes away will we get remastered songs and videos and unreleased material...sadly 

Shhhhhh sis dont spill the tea. 

I wish more tea can be spilled here on this site to inform the poor fans... But thats not my problem :reductive:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, THE FAME BALL TOUR said:

Shhhhhh sis dont spill the tea. 

I wish more tea can be spilled here on this site to inform the poor fans... But thats not my problem :reductive:

I need TEA to leak honestly...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Admin changed the title to UMG lying about Gaga

Archived