Stefani Tee
rumor

UMG lying about Gaga

Featured Posts

Nino

Just to be clear: Universal is LYING about their new uploads. Starting with LoveGame all her videos were shot with extremely high budgets, including high definition camera gear. There are higher quality versions of Bad Romance and the others that they've either lost or don't want to put the work into releasing. My copy of Bad Romance takes almost 3gb on my pc. That's 30x more data than the new youtube version. 

75a9ba0ba2.jpg

Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, everything but the special effects shots are in complete HD, in quality much beyond even this somewhere rotting on a decade old server. They didn't put the work into a proper remaster. They took the old youtube version and stretched/filtered it.

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 23
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

TylerBR97

Gasp. Give me the actual HD

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 6

artPOPthatbooty

okay nancy drew 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0a9705437755796b

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • LMAO 20
  • YAAAS 1

sipthistea

And they bleeped the "bitch" in Bad Romance 

angry mad GIF

Edited by sipthistea
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 29

Nino
Just now, Arturo said:

Ok. I don't see the problem. Just watch the videos.

It's a lie to the fans who have wanted the video in HD for a long time. If the video is in even higher quality on a random fan's hard drive, imagine how much better of a job they could have done with minimal effort. 

• Like 24
  • LMAO 2

Nino
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

okay nancy drew 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0a9705437755796b

Universal Music Group stans coming at me HARD. Whew :wtfga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 19

FlopSlurper

Her team being cheap and up-scaling the videos instead of investing in editing a new one with raw HD footage? colour me shook

• Like 3
  • LMAO 10

Taide

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

• Like 27
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

Reginald

:deadbanana: lmao inb4 Gaga's 20th anniversary and no one from Gaga's team even has the original so they have to ask us for a HQ version

Dedicated
  • LMAO 30

JohnnyVersace
14 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's a lie to the fans who have wanted the video in HD for a long time. If the video is in even higher quality on a random fan's hard drive, imagine how much better of a job they could have done with minimal effort. 

This is so damn dramatic....

• Like 7
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Nino
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

:deadbanana: lmao inb4 Gaga's 20th anniversary and no one from Gaga's team even has the original so they have to ask us for a HQ version

Bobby sis I know you be lurking on GGD. Hmu and let's whine together to people until we get this done for the fans. :hor: 

• LMAO 1

River

They actually didn't lie, they specifically wrote "Remastered"

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, Taide said:

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

I hope she goes back to good music videos cuz tbh music videos are my life :giveup:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

JustifyMyLove

It’s sad they’re claiming this is sth revolutionary when literally Just Dance in 1080p view is full of compression pixels and the literal size of the WEB Rip is 70MB in .mkv format. The actual ProRes master is like almost 2gb as the BR one. In the new Bad Romance file there’s a lot of apparent detail loss.. that sucks. Even if the master is not really sharpened you can see still the natural grain of the film and a lot of details from the red dresses the dancers are wearing. I think they should have just resized the untouched ProRes masters to 1920x resolution and that’s it. Then it would have been something to be happy and grateful about 

• Like 5
  • Shook 1