Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Back In The Studio

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

To her album credits.

And according to those credits, every single track off of her lastĀ album has her as a writer as well as 13/15 of her album before thatĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

And according to those credits, every single track off of her lastĀ album has her as a writer as well as 13/15 of her album before thatĀ 

Yeah this. she's gotten more involved since Sweetener.Ā 

Adrenaliner
3 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Well yes but is she going to write music every day and release albums every 6 months because itā€™s therapy for her? She has to rest and embrace that pain and slowly let that go. This is like people who drink, shop or travelĀ to try and run away from the pain they feel. At some point she has to face what she feels and deal with it cuz itā€™s gonna wait for her at home every night.Ā 

I am sorry, but how you in any way have a say in what she should do or not.

If she feels like this is how she handles her demons and gets through problems then I think she should do it.

Comparing this to alcoholism is just so ignorant.

FfFfFfFF
45 minutes ago, Stef said:

Sorry but writing lyrics over a melody that is handed to you by established songwriters (with small, if any) melodic changes =/= creating the song from the bone. It's less energy and time consuming, therefore it allows her to be exceptionally profilic. Moreover, there were another writing credits circulating a while back and she wasn't credited on any of the songs as main writer.

HausOfMark

Ariana is ALWAYS writing and recording.

She already confirmed we are getting a song for the summer.Ā 

-Mark

Fingerella

I love this girl so much she has a voice of an angel. People out here really being pressed over her releasing new music and discrediting her writing skills is just ridiculous and sad.Ā 

TimisaMonster

Must be amazing to be an Ariana fan...meanwhile Gaga fans are parchedĀ :giveup:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Clarence

let me tell yall something. if ariana releases 3 albums before gaga releases lg6, im jumping out the window! literally THE HOUSE!

Spoiler

i live on the first floor chill outĀ :vegas:

Ā 

Stef
15 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sorry but writing lyrics over a melody that is handed to you by established songwriters (with small, if any) melodic changes =/= creating the song from the bone. It's less energy and time consuming, therefore it allows her to be exceptionally profilic. Moreover, there were another writing credits circulating a while back and she wasn't credited on any of the songs as main writer.

Your original argument implied she had no involvement in the making of her music.Ā 

Pick a side sisĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

FfFfFfFF
27 minutes ago, Stef said:

Your original argument implied she had no involvement in the making of her music.Ā 

Pick a side sisĀ 

My argument is and has always been that she has little to no involvement in the making of her songs. Creating lyrics =/= composing and producing.

KatieJudasGaga4
16 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She is the main writer for 9 songs off of Thank U Next and 10 songs off of Sweetener. If people handed her those lyrics, then she wouldn't be credited first for those songs.

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She is the main writer for 9 songs off of Thank U Next and 10 songs off of Sweetener. If people handed her those lyrics, then she wouldn't be credited first for those songs.

Songwriting implies creating both the melody and the lyrics. And she only createdĀ the lyrics.Ā 

Archived