• Shook 1
  • Sad 2

DiamondKing

Give me a new bop before my tour date :lolly:

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 7

Talenti

Does she ever rest? Like I live for the bops she’s been making but like, ha mental health must be in shambles take a break sis:messga:

Watch Lion King u rats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ryusei
Just now, Talenti said:

Does she ever rest? Like I live for the bops she’s been making but like, ha mental health must be in shambles take a break sis:messga:

According to her work is how she gets through all of this (she said making music is therapeutic to her) so I think making music is actually good for her mental health 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

TylerBR97

Am I really gonna have to hear yuh all over the place again :fail:

does she ever rest? Lmao

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 4

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

@DiamondKing we're so spoiled.:vegas:  3 albums in a year hopefully..When will Gaga release even 1?:madge:

That's a sensitive topic...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • LMAO 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Alan123
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

According to her work is how she gets through all of this (she said making music is therapeutic to her) so I think making music is actually good for her mental health 

Well yes but is she going to write music every day and release albums every 6 months because it’s therapy for her? She has to rest and embrace that pain and slowly let that go. This is like people who drink, shop or travel to try and run away from the pain they feel. At some point she has to face what she feels and deal with it cuz it’s gonna wait for her at home every night. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

Ugh. As much as I like Ari and appreciate her vocal talent, I’m getting so sick of her. 

Gurl you just released 2 albums with countless singles. Take a break, before you damage your image/ reputation (overexposure). 

• Thanks 3

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Well yes but is she going to write music every day and release albums every 6 months because it’s therapy for her? She has to rest and embrace that pain and slowly let that go. This is like people who drink, shop or travel to try and run away from the pain they feel. At some point she has to face what she feels and deal with it cuz it’s gonna wait for her at home every night. 

well nobody knows if she's gonna release any of it. Maybe she's just recording it for fun. For her and her friends to listen to (ARTPOP act 2 teas) and people deal with such things differently. and if she is releasing yet another one, people arent forced to listen to it or pay any attention to it. I don't see the problem in any of that.

• Like 7

Andreu

alexa, play roman reloaded

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • LMAO 1