💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Courtney Gears Is The Real Queen of Pop

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Alligator Blood

If you were a kid with a ps2 in the 2000s your probably remember the queen of pop Courtney Gears and her smash intergalactic robot propaganda hit "Death to Squishies", where she fights for the freedom of all robots like herself and the extermination of all organic life in the universe. The song itself is still a timeless BOP but it also has a strong inspiring message because Courtney Gears is not afraid to stand for what she believes in. The current girls in pop like Taylor, Katy, Miley, Madonna X etc., who are leaving much to be desired with their sup bar generic songs, should take notes from her if they want to save this industry.

8faf53.jpeg?1484091587

JazzGa

Omg I loved Ratchet and Clank as a kid, how did I never notice there was a sexy pop fembot with legendary bangs right in the plot of the game? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Alligator Blood
On 6/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, Satans Ex Wife said:

3Omg I loved Ratchet and Clank as a kid, how did I never notice there was a sexy pop fembot with legendary bangs right in the plot of the game? 

which games did you own? she appears in the third game "Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arse-nal"

cover-256.png

Archived