celeb

Bradley seen at ex's apt.

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

It’s called co-parenting. :awesome: I suspect we will be seeing a lot of this for the rest of Lea’s life. 

People breaking up sucks, especially when a child is in the picture. However, people shouldn’t just stay together because they have a kid. It is just as harmful for children to be raised by parents who fight and don’t love one another in the same home. The situation stinks but its nice that they appear to be civil enough to be around one another for their daughter. There are plenty of people who can’t even manage that. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Zander said:

r7TiwO.png 

:lmao::lmao:

⚯͛

mindintransit
40 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

I had no intention of even opening this thread but here I am.  I'm sorry if you were affected by a divorce.
I don't know anything about their relationship except that she moved out. They were obviously unhappy. Their child has two wealthy parents who love her. She will be fine. I'll take parents who are living happy separate lives over unhappy parents staying together (no thanks - it sucks). 
I care about Gaga. The tabloids will be stalking her even worse than usual. She is a good person and Bradley seems like a decent guy. It's sad that there's not much chance that they'll be left alone to figure this out.  

TimisaMonster

Yeah...and me and the pizza delivery man are dating cuz he was at my doorstep...:awkney:

These tabloids are reaching...they still have a daughter and he probably took her out for fathers day and returned her to her mom...that's it 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Woolfsmck
28 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It’s called co-parenting. :awesome: I suspect we will be seeing a lot of this for the rest of Lea’s life. 

People breaking up sucks, especially when a child is in the picture. However, people shouldn’t just stay together because they have a kid. It is just as harmful for children to be raised by parents who fight and don’t love one another in the same home. The situation stinks but its nice that they appear to be civil enough to be around one another for their daughter. There are plenty of people who can’t even manage that. 

I shows a level of honesty in their relationship...

Better than fake staying together for the kid sake (my parents)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Regina George
33 minutes ago, mindintransit said:

I had no intention of even opening this thread but here I am.  I'm sorry if you were affected by a divorce.
I don't know anything about their relationship except that she moved out. They were obviously unhappy. Their child has two wealthy parents who love her. She will be fine. I'll take parents who are living happy separate lives over unhappy parents staying together (no thanks - it sucks). 
I care about Gaga. The tabloids will be stalking her even worse than usual. She is a good person and Bradley seems like a decent guy. It's sad that there's not much chance that they'll be left alone to figure this out.  

No I’m not personally affected by divorce but I know few kids who are. It’s awful for a child and don’t come here saying “she’ll be fine”. It doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you have - it affects the child. “They were obviously unhappy” how do you know this? 

It’s beyond me how some of you wish for a family to be broken apart and only because you stan Gaga and think she looks good with him? Dear god. So disappointed in this community. 

StarstruckIllusion

This child is gonna grow up to be a prominent Lady Gaga hater in the future huh :messga:

TheSlash
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Yes, and it's not that bad for everybody emotionally. Especially when the child is still that young. It cannot project the reason for the split onto itself and just takes it as a given. So I'm glad it happened when the daughter was a at a young age rather than the kid thinking it's the reason :interestinga: .

Spoiler

:hug: 

Ew, David!

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Renie said:

They act like breaking up means they’ll never see each other again. They have a child together for goodness sakes!!:saladga:

i will never understand what some "journalists" think.

the fact that someone talks to his ex and the mother of his baby should be something nobody needs to justify in any way.

i am very close with most of my ex boyfriends, especially the ones i shared a big time of my life with. its okay if someone hates the past partner after a breakup but some people dont and i dont think thats a bad thing.

yes, people hate ex partners for what they did to them but a relationship sometimes deserve the respect for another to threat each other in a way thats human i.

mindintransit
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I’m not personally affected by divorce but I know few kids who are. It’s awful for a child and don’t come here saying “she’ll be fine”. It doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you have - it affects the child. “They were obviously unhappy” how do you know this? 

It’s beyond me how some of you wish for a family to be broken apart and only because you stan Gaga and think she looks good with him? Dear god. So disappointed in this community. 

I have never engaged with anyone on GGD and I'm not really comfortable. You seem very sincere that couples who have children should never break up. I can only say that living with unhappy parents is also awful. It has a very sad affect on a person's ability to form healthy relationships or any relationships. 
I am mostly responding because of your comments  about  people wanting Gaga to be with Bradley because she looks good with him. I hope you don't really believe this.  I never forget that she is a real person. People who stan her know that she is an extraordinary and truly good person. We would like her to be happy. You make that sound very superficial and it isn't.  If she and Bradley become a couple it will be because they care for each other. Bradley and Irina made a decision that they must believe is best for themselves and their daughter. I don't know them and I can only respect their choice.  
The only thing that Gaga stans really want for her is what they want for anyone they care about. Love and happiness.  

Archived