Jump to content
Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley seen at ex's apt.

Featured Posts

ReginaGeorge

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie

They act like breaking up means they’ll never see each other again. They have a child together for goodness sakes!!:saladga:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 17

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claca

Bradley took daughter to Irina apt.. He is in New York, isn’t LG on her way there??? Bradley has scheduled events in Philly with Philharmonic on 21,22,23.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonkers
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

For rich people, it just means more homes, more mommies, more daddies.  Connections, baby.  I'd love to have place in Malibu and a fly crib in the city, AND, I wouldn't complain if my dad left my mom for Lady Gaga.    I'd just be like, oh sorry mom, good luck bitch.  

 

Spoiler

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

 

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 21
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti

What a trash article. Makes me mad. Obviously he is going to his see the mother of his daughter all the time for the rest of his life. 

Ugh 

disco stick tester, inquire within
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLa

They have a baby... have these people never heard of joint custody

tenor.gif?itemid=7165463

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Since I don't have any money on the game....I hope somebody wins...😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

The neighbor saw Gaga knocking the door with her high heel, she wants her Bradley back!!!

giphy.gif

Tragic!
  • LMAO 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
31 minutes ago, Renie said:

They act like breaking up means they’ll never see each other again. They have a child together for goodness sakes!!:saladga:

They just not doin the deed no mo

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

For rich people, it just means more homes, more mommies, more daddies.  Connections, baby.  I'd love to have place in Malibu and a fly crib in the city, AND, I wouldn't complain if my dad left my mom for Lady Gaga.    I'd just be like, oh sorry mom, good luck bitch.  

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

 

Yeah...what I'm sayn.   Kinda

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zander
12 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The neighbor saw Gaga knocking the door with her high heel, she wants her Bradley back!!!

giphy.gif

r7TiwO.png 

  • LMAO 27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...