💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga ft. Britney?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Did they ever work on a song together? 

I'm sure I remember reading rumours.. but I'm not totally sure. 

What happened here?

subtext / fantasy

ShayCristoforo

Maybe that's referring to when Piece Of Me started in December 2013? Could just be seen as a "you go girl" 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

BgRaEgTaT

Britney said she’d love to collaborate with Lady Gaga (I think in a tweet) and that was Gaga’s Response....hyping all of us gays up and then literally nothing has ever been said since :toofunny:

Pop Music

I thought a rumored title was freak like me??

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Bambino

The only thing they ever worked on is when Gaga wrote a song for Britney's Circus album.

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

The only thing they ever worked on is when Gaga wrote a song for Britney's Circus album.

Could change your pic? We’re not on Grindr and I don’t see the point of it if not seek attention for the sake of it 

Bambino
11 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Could change your pic? We’re not on Grindr and I don’t see the point of it if not seek attention for the sake of it 

It depends on how you look at it. I've had it for more than two weeks and nobody said a thing. Pretty sure if it was a Beyonce pic you would have no problem.

LUCARTPOP
41 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Britney said she’d love to collaborate with Lady Gaga (I think in a tweet) and that was Gaga’s Response....hyping all of us gays up and then literally nothing has ever been said since :toofunny:

Not a tweet but a Q&A! 

01:48 :bon: 

Animal Claws

She wrote Telephone for Britney's sixth album (Circus) 

Actually the song was rejected but there's a duet version of both:

This version is just a demo and was rumored to be on The Singles Collection  (Britney Spears) and The Fame Monster (Lady Gaga). 

However, this did not happen because Gaga was planning to release the song alongside Beyoncé.

There are other rumors that Britney was collaborating with Gaga on the ARTPOP album, but nothing has been confirmed

River

thank me later sis

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheRealJT

I don’t think it’s ever going to happen. There’s just too many road blocks

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, River said:

thank me later sis

This version is fan made. The Gaga vocals in 2nd verse is extracted from Gaga solo version. But she actually sang the Backing Vocals on the song 

River
Just now, Animal Claws said:

This version is fan made. The Gaga vocals in 2nd verse is extracted from Gaga solo version. But she actually sang the Backing Vocals on the song 

I know, but it's the only thing that we're gonna get during our lifetime :cryga:

psst... do you have the full gaga solo? can't find it:air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagadonna
44 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It depends on how you look at it. I've had it for more than two weeks and nobody said a thing. Pretty sure if it was a Beyonce pic you would have no problem.

I bet some people must have thought the same. But I always speak my mind on GGD (hence the 4 warning points on my profile :fthis:) unlike quite a few. Anyways. 

Archived