Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Alex Jones sent child p*rn to Sandy Hook families (UPDATED - He is clear)

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF?! I dont hate Alex Jones but if this is true then that is a big problem. Im gonna see what his response is considering they lied about him many times.

The gay frogs made him do it :ohwell:

But yeah this is disturbing. Not surprising though.

This chicken is lovely, Karen. Please let go of my arm.

Faysalaaa

So turns out it was a malware virus with child **** sent to Alex Jones and the email contains someone cursing out Alex. The FBI investigated and he was cleared of child **** charges. Also, another lie is saying he sent the email to them which is complete false! he was forced to give his hard drive to the sandy hook family and government so they can go though all his stuff, and they were the ones who opened that email.

The Media are intentionally spreading lies that Alex is a pedophile without allowing him to defend himself!

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

The gay frogs made him do it :ohwell:

But yeah this is disturbing. Not surprising though.

Its a fake story read my comment above

Faysalaaa
19 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I can't tell if this is from him or if he is being set up the same way they took away his social media platforms...this is weird 

Turns out to be fake, read my comment above

geopang

Fake news. FBI already cleared Alex Jones of this. Y’all are so brainwashed by the mainstream media that you’ll smear any right wing individual just for the sake of slandering them and erasing them. 

Edited by geopang
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
53 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

So turns out it was a malware virus with child **** sent to Alex Jones and the email contains someone cursing out Alex. The FBI investigated and he was cleared of child **** charges. Also, another lie is saying he sent the email to them which is complete false! he was forced to give his hard drive to the sandy hook family and government so they can go though all his stuff, and they were the ones who opened that email.

The Media are intentionally spreading lies that Alex is a pedophile without allowing him to defend himself!

Can you please post a source for this info? I was waiting for a development on this. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Morphine Prince

The New York Times reported on this:

"Norman Pattis, a lawyer for Mr. Jones, said that the allegation had already been investigated by the F.B.I. and that Mr. Jones had been cleared of any wrongdoing."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/17/nyregion/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Can you please post a source for this info? I was waiting for a development on this. 

Honestly I just watched a video by him and one of his team explaining all this. The Young Turks deleted their video about this because it turned out to be a lie! This is the video I watched:

Edit: and by the way, you were right about getting foreign information to president being illegal.

Edited by Faysalaaa

ZacharyMark

And yet no word from you about Alex’s or your lies. Don’t call out the media for REPORTING the stories. It’s much different from creating fake news... which again is similar with him... and others. DO NOT even try to ignore what he has done and the hate he has spread. Or Crowder wearing a [email protected] shirt and falsehoods on his tongue whom you also defended. Media this, media that. It’s all empty excuses. 

Morphine Prince

Edit: and by the way, you were right about getting foreign information to president being illegal.

Omg I forgot about that. Thanks for looking into it and learning! 

• Love 1

Adakam
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

1 hour ago, geopang said:

Fake news. FBI already cleared Alex Jones of this. Y’all are so brainwashed by the mainstream media that you’ll smear any right wing individual just for the sake of slandering them and erasing them. 

But I guess you guys were ok with Pizzagate right?

gypsy101
Just now, Adakam said:

that was a fabrication with no basis in fact

Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Omg I forgot about that. Thanks for looking into it and learning! 

Thank you for helping me understand and being open to me learning..

Michael Tracey who is a progressive said it was not illegal so that confused me as I really trust progressives.

• Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
3 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

And yet no word from you about Alex’s or your lies. Don’t call out the media for REPORTING the stories. It’s much different from creating fake news... which again is similar with him... and others. DO NOT even try to ignore what he has done and the hate he has spread. Or Crowder wearing a [email protected] shirt and falsehoods on his tongue whom you also defended. Media this, media that. It’s all empty excuses. 

The Media is fake news, even brainwashed stupid people know this by now.

I did not ignore anything Alex has done and I never defended Crowder. What I said is im against corporate elites and corporations manipulating us by using extreme example to censor the internet for their benefit. American government used islamic terrorism as an excuse to spy on Americans and take away their rights and now they are using the same tactics with the internet. 

If you disagree with what I said that is fine, but disagree with what I support, not with your false assumption of me.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

Are we?