Stefani Tee
new music

Poppy - CHOKE

Featured Posts

Wifey

LOVE it!!! Omg she is literally blowing my mind with every release and I can no longer handle it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Am I A Girl
8 minutes ago, Wifey said:

LOVE it!!! Omg she is literally blowing my mind with every release and I can no longer handle it. 

This EP is the last release with the label she’s signed to (Mad Decent). Now she’ll be independent!

• Like 1

gagaweekly

Even though I love her current music, I miss her "that poppy" era..  Bubblebath was so good

• Like 1

lovedillon

Her music is always 1 of 2 formulas - talking over a hard hitting beat or acoustic guitar driven melodies that shift into heavy metal & I honestly can’t get behind it. It’s not that I don’t like the music but more so because she seems to fall short with every attempt. I can appreciate what she’s TRYING to convey but she never takes it all the way, if hat makes sense? Anyway, just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Her music is always 1 of 2 formulas - talking over a hard hitting beat or acoustic guitar driven melodies that shift into heavy metal & I honestly can’t get behind it. It’s not that I don’t like the music but more so because she seems to fall short with every attempt. I can appreciate what she’s TRYING to convey but she never takes it all the way, if hat makes sense? Anyway, just my two cents.

Her vocals seem like word rapping...not singing lol

Helxig

I love that they do whatever the f.uck they want with her music and noone can tell them otherwise. From Asian inspired bubblegum pop, to electro pop, to metal, to experimental, they just do whatever  and I live for it.

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Maleficent

Wait so after this is she going indie or is she gonna sign to a major label? 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

Luv u Sum
Just now, Maleficent said:

Wait so after this is she going indie or is she gonna sign to a major label? 

yeah after this EP shes going independent with Im Poppy Records

• Thanks 1

LG6IsComing

ugh i LOVE THIS SONG. this gets better with every listen! i really hope she announces the tour soon cause i wanna go so bad

Am I A Girl
3 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

ugh i LOVE THIS SONG. this gets better with every listen! i really hope she announces the tour soon cause i wanna go so bad

Tour dates and book tour dates will all be released in July !! 

LG6IsComing
1 hour ago, Am I A Girl said:

Tour dates and book tour dates will all be released in July !! 

yeah i saw that on poppy.church xd! it's so annoying lol cause she always comes on when i'm not there. i think the leaked dates said sept 12 for london so i'll be snatching up those tickets

• Like 2

Am I A Girl
17 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

yeah i saw that on poppy.church xd! it's so annoying lol cause she always comes on when i'm not there. i think the leaked dates said sept 12 for london so i'll be snatching up those tickets

Yes I always miss her too on church :(