Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rate Norman ****ing Rockwell songs/ snippets

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

In anticipation of her upcoming album, Lana has released three official singles + Doin' Time (which is not confirmed to be on NFR but also not confirmed not to be) and shared many short snippets. You may say it's unfair for the snippets to compete with the actual songs but this is what she gets for not releasing them in full form  :laughga:  and I know people still love them and some of them are even fan-favorites and for the sake of the rate I wanted to include them.

My rate would be  (with the songs in bold being my favorites)

Venice Bitch = Cinnamon > How To Disappear = Happiness is a butterfly > Doin' Time > In your car > Mariners Apartment Complex = Norman ****ing Rockwell > Be Stronger = Sylvia Plath  > hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like to have - but I have it

Spoiler

Tom Hardy

All songs sounds good, but i need a song "In your car" right now.:sara:

Hurry up, Lana. :sweat: 

P.S. Do we know when she is going to release her new album?

Ethan

Cinnamon>>>>>in your car>>>> “stronger”>>>>>happiness>>>>how to disappear>>> NFR>>>> Venice & MAC (both equal)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hope. 

I honestly think they’re all amazing except hope. Honestly I’m thirsty for everything. It’s amazing. Hope is the only one I cannot really get behind. 

Ethan
34 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

All songs sounds good, but i need a song "In your car" right now.:sara:

Hurry up, Lana. :sweat: 

P.S. Do we know when she is going to release her new album?

Same sis... and no. We have no time frame. None whatsoever. March was a projected release and then it came and went and we haven’t heard anything. 

tthen

NFR>How To Disappear>Hope=Venice Bitch>Mariners Apartment Complex>Happiness is a Butterfly>Be Stronger=Cinnamon=In Your Car

Doin Time is likely a standalone and Sylvia Plath is basically a snippet of Hope so I didn't count them. Every single song/snippet is amazing though so she better drop this masterpiece soon.

PlastiscGuy

Mariners Apartment Complex

Cinnamon

Norman F*cking Rockwell

Venice Bitch

In Your Car

Happiness is a Butterfly

How to Disappear

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

Be Stronger

PG.

Emigrante

What cinnamonn? ;o Send me a link or something. Has it leaked in full?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Quartz

Doin' Time sh*ts an all of them. That song is a freaking bop.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lona Delery

Cinnamon > Venice Bitch > Happiness Is A Butterfly > Mariners Apartment Complex > Be Stronger > In Your Car > How To Disappear > Norman ****ing Rockwell

and Hope can choke its the token bad song on this album

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

robbiemalik

Venice B*** is so iconic, at first I’m like really a 10 min song:udidnt: but I enjoyed every single minute of it, but the music video should’ve been better. Cinnamon sounds amazing and it better be on the Album 

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, Emigrante said:

What cinnamonn? ;o Send me a link or something. Has it leaked in full?

No, just low quality snippets.

FfFfFfFF

Cinnamon being everybody's favorite.

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

My biggest fear is that she teased the best parts of these songs and when they are released in full they'll sound underwhelming.

Archived