Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Performing Satanic Rituals In Antwerp

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

missing JWT so ****ing much… wondering how we went from this to Enigma's clownary

imnotyourbabe10

Love when she adds fan favorites to a setlist.  (My BTWB date was cancelled and thought I'd never see any of the deeper cuts live -- like Scheiße and Bloody Mary at the JWT).

OT: Lmao that the video is considered a Satanic Ritual :ladyhaha:  If that is the case then...

giphy.gif

Marilyn MonHoe
9 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Love when she adds fan favorites to a setlist.  (My BTWB date was cancelled and thought I'd never see any of the deeper cuts live -- like Scheiße and Bloody Mary at the JWT).

OT: Lmao that the video is considered a Satanic Ritual :ladyhaha:  If that is the case then...

giphy.gif

Yes I love Bloody Mary! It’s definitely in my top 10 :diane:. Also the poster of the video is a monster who has recorded a lot of Gaga’s tours in the past so they were just joking haha. But it’s still an awesome video title 

lady gaga GIF

FentyGa
1 hour ago, PersianHunty said:

missing JWT so ****ing much… wondering how we went from this to Enigma's clownary

I still remember when during the JWT someone said it's basic and the outfits look like they're from a 'Kelly Clarkson tour':laughga:

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I still remember when during the JWT someone said it's basic and the outfits look like they're from a 'Kelly Clarkson tour':laughga:

People will always complain unfortunately :laughga:

4 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

The JWT was honestly the best show I’ve ever witnessed and I have seen many. So sophisticated yet campy, theatrical but streamlined, immersive and expansive. The perfect show. Enigma sadly isn’t nearly as refined as the JWT.

RAMROD

#SatanGa :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Marilyn MonHoe
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

#SatanGa :pray:

The most iconic Gaga tbh :pray:

09-DFD45-D-D48-F-4159-873-F-D0-F5-AA639-

:diane:

Curunir

I honestly think the JWT was her best tour and it's not even the one I attended :laughga:

Archived