Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

What I hate about Gaga right now...

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

last night it was my first time when i really felt disconnected to gaga  and  that just came as consequence of so many things that  i don't wanna really talk about right now .. but the possible rumor (that i think it's true) of gaga extend enigma for another 2 years was just like the straw that broke the camel's back not only for me but for so many other fans .. i mean i don't have any problem with gaga performing in enigma even if she choose to do that for the rest of her life cause she's free to do whatever makes her feel good but the TRUE problem for me is that she isolate herself with this show .. i mean she can still do enigma but at the same time she can do so many things that can makes the rest of her fans (the ones who can't attend enigma  that they represent the majority of her fan-base) feel connected to her ..   i mean  talk to us .. post a picture on instagram .. hint to something that can revive the hype for LG6 again ..  MAKE BEING A LITTLE MONSTER INTERESTING AGAIN for the god's sake .. 

this situation is really frustrating and the reaction of  fans on facebook and twitter not augur well .. people are loosing interest and that slowly but surely will cause some harms on ur career cause honey you're not an american country singer  .. you're more than that and u have fans from around the world that they keep  feeling outcasted . 

hope everyone will understand this specially the fans who's able to see her in vegas .. 

 

Edited by Anisko

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop

i honestly don't think she cares anymore, she just wants to be happy and whatever she is doing (or not doing) is making her happy.

maybe mentally she can't face social media because of how negative it is?

i don't think it's 2011 anymore and we need to accept that. interactions with the fans is not what it used to be. 

watching her at the jazz show (via videos online), it seems she's happiest doing that and hanging with her friends/family in her spare time! :) 

  • Like 31
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fanta

I know you’ll get dragged by the others but I kinda see what you mean. It’s like for me, every time I think she’s doing everything perfectly creatively and business wise she comes up with a bigger reason for me to give her the side eye. I don’t know what her and Bobby are thinking but I’ve changed from a die hard stan into a casual pop in every now and then. I’m bored lol. 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse

New things are coming. Watch enigma on YouTube. I live in the USA and I can't get to Nevada so I'll never be going but if I wanna know what it's like I can watch online. gagas been touring for 10 years and struggling with health issues along the way. This is what she wants to be doing right now so I say, c'mon y'all, don't be selfish. You don't have to follow her or be a fan if you can't handle that ... But that just seems silly to me, just focus on your life and the people in it, or the things you do professionallly, academically, whatever, if Gaga's touring decisions are upsetting you that much. It's gon be ok lil monster. Shell tour again one day I have no doubts. Look at Madonna sorry for bringing her in, but she's touring this late into her career. Ya gotta have patience. 

I felt disconnected to Gaga many times in her career but she always manages to prove that she's awesome and I love her just when I think I might be able to not care anymore. :')

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gag

Gaga and her team’s message back to you;

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 29
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jinko
1 minute ago, Gen said:

This is embarassing.

He always is, you'll get used to it :vegas:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonio
4 minutes ago, Gen said:

This is embarassing.

:reductive:

Mío chico loco, muy guay contigo-go
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anisko
6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I know you’ll get dragged by the others but I kinda see what you mean. It’s like for me, every time I think she’s doing everything perfectly creatively and business wise she comes up with a bigger reason for me to give her the side eye. I don’t know what her and Bobby are thinking but I’ve changed from a die hard stan into a casual pop in every now and then. I’m bored lol. 

THIS 

tbh i'm not afraid to be dragged cause i'm getting used to that here .. 

Edited by Anisko

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fanta
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

i honestly don't think she cares anymore, she just wants to be happy and whatever she is doing (or not doing) is making her happy.

maybe mentally she can't face social media because of how negative it is?

i don't think it's 2011 anymore and we need to accept that. interactions with the fans is not what it used to be. 

watching her at the jazz show (via videos online), it seems she's happiest doing that and hanging with her friends/family in her spare time! :) 

I just can’t blame some fans for feeling some type of way though. She went from one extreme to the other, and I side eye when critical fans are attacked because they’re not ass kissing every decision made by her or her management. 

I love that she seems so happy right now, I’m sure it was a long road to get here. However as a fan I am feeling disconnected. While ASIB era was marvellous, it was PR and media training and reciting at its finest: hence the 100 people thing. She shows up and stuns at the MET, but just like Enigma she was just a presence and you kind of don’t get anything else. She literally doesn’t share anything, and while I’m kinda in support of that because I myself cut down on toxic social media surfing as a pop star with a huge following that was BUILT AND BASED on connecting so strongly with your loyal fan base it’s kind of annoying to see her dismiss it so casually. I just don’t agree with that. 

  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches
10 minutes ago, Anisko said:

l i mean i don't have any problem with gaga performing in enigma even if she choose to do that for the rest of her life cause she's free to do whatever makes her feel good

This. I mean, you don't have to stan her if you don't like what she's doing :shrug:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fanta
4 minutes ago, jinko said:

He always is, you'll get used to it :vegas:

Just don’t let Gaga see you say that, since it’s not spreading kindness. That’s all she’s been tweeting anyway. 

The hypocrisy of this fanbase lmao. 

  • Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anisko
3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Just don’t let Gaga see you say that, since it’s not spreading kindness. That’s all she’s been tweeting anyway. 

The hypocrisy of this fanbase lmao. 

don't waste your time sweety .. some people can never change :kiss:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...