Gaga on stage: "I love a married man"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
23 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah they made the 100 people thing a meme which some said hurt gaga's image to the academy or something idk but these twitter "LM" are just doing that for attention, sad thing is that i am seeing here in México a lot of articles about all these rumors that LMS spread as if they were true.. 🤮

I've never seen gaga get that many press before here, yeah not even back in 2008/11.

And its not because of her art, they are pushing the BradGa thing too far

Ugh stop blaming the 100 people thing on Monsters.

Gaga did say it a million times, in public interviews that everyone can see. It's not like anyone was exaggerating it.

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Ugh stop blaming the 100 people thing on Monsters.

Gaga did say it a million times, in public interviews that everyone can see. It's not like anyone was exaggerating it.

Little Monsters deserve to be dragged for not understanding how movie press junkets work. 

EVERYONE repeats the same things over and over because it’s a million interviews all at once asking the same 4 questions.

Meme culture needs to die. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Little Monsters deserve to be dragged for not understanding how movie press junkets work. 

EVERYONE repeats the same things over and over because it’s a million interviews all at once asking the same 4 questions.

Meme culture needs to die. 

Of course you're going to repeat yourself a bit, but to throw in that one banal phrase so, so many times, even at moments where it didn't make sense, was beyond ridiculous.

If it was an interesting piece of relevant information, sure, but that throwaway cliché did not deserve to be repeated:ladyhaha:

Even actors like Sandra Oh and Jonah Hill joined in, because clearly not EVERYONE repeats themselves to that extent.

JohnnyVersace

I think you guys forget Gaga is a performer, and a performance artist, who likes to emote what the song is discussing, similar to her sucking on air-balls during Luck be a Lady. :usrs:

The song is called "Call Me Irresponsible", I think she's just playing around. 

Diamond heart99
22 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Of course you're going to repeat yourself a bit, but to throw in that one banal phrase so, so many times, even at moments where it didn't make sense, was beyond ridiculous.

If it was an interesting piece of relevant information, sure, but that throwaway cliché did not deserve to be repeated:ladyhaha:

Even actors like Sandra Oh and Jonah Hill joined in, because clearly not EVERYONE repeats themselves to that extent.

They joined in because it became part of meme culture. Otherwise they wouldn’t have cared. 

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

They joined in because it became part of meme culture. Otherwise they wouldn’t have cared. 

Yes but my point was that they wouldn't have joined in laughing if they and all their peers also repeated clichés a billion times every time they promoted a film.

HoneyB

Ok but that vid of her getting fake f****d by the dude in the white (is that Brian Newman? I can’t tell) is kinda hot ngl. Get sum Gaga!:v:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Diamond heart99
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Yes but my point was that they wouldn't have joined in laughing if they and all their peers also repeated clichés a billion times every time they promoted a film.

Yes they would have. It was literally written for Sandra Oh to say at the GGs. 

Whatever. We clearly aren’t going to agree. I just don’t see the point in LMs spending all their time 1) complaining about LG and 2) making fun of her.

It’s the opposite of kindness. 

gypsy101

it’s like she’s trying to be a messy slut at this point lmao

i love her but bitch needs to get in the studio and finish the damn album so she doesn’t have to time to be this ridiculous

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s like she’s trying to be a messy slut at this point lmao

i love her but bitch needs to get in the studio and finish the damn album so she doesn’t have to time to be this ridiculous

rude GIF by RealityTVGIFs

MonsterMom

Did you guys ever think she is doing all this to HELP her friend. Obviously she will not be in Vegas forever, but it is the perfect place for a Trumpet player. Everyone is going to know his name, everyone is going to want to go to his after dark show and once she leaves Vegas he will probably get his own show. She knows what she is doing!!!!!!!!

She is NOT an idiot

It’s hilarious how people want to criticize a woman who is worth 300 million dollars because of ALL the decisions SHE made :vegas:

Archived