💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bradley Cooper in talks to star in Guillermo Del Toro film

Bradley

Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Also All of Guillermo’s films have the most awesome creatures so I can’t wait!!!!! 

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_pl0bhuZL561qhcdpbo2_500.gifgiphy.gif

Don't forget

tenor.gif?itemid=10192077

( I know, the movies were trash, but the CGI was :firega: )

Ew, David!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Don't forget

tenor.gif?itemid=10192077

( I know, the movies were trash, but the CGI was :firega: )

Picific Rim was not trash... it was the second one and forward that were the inferior ones but Guillermo didn’t direct those only the the first installation which is Pacific Rim 

Hottie Detector

Jeremy Kosinski
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I did some research.

The psychologist 'Lilith' initially works with Stan (the character Bradley is supposed to take on), seduces him and develops a somewhat romantic yet mysteriously sinister relationship with Stan. Stan is heavily under the manipulations of Lilith, and ultimately there was a conflict between them, and Lilith drives him into insanity and eventually he becomes homeless and destitute.

I can see Guillermo developing a very complex relationship and dialogues between these two characters, with Bradley's character both harboring love, hatred, lust and regret for the character of Lilith.

So basically the countess in ahs 😂

TheSlash
10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Picific Rim was not trash

Yeah, I exaggerated a bit, but the story ( and especially the acting :saladga: ) just wasn't that good :huntyga: .

Spoiler

These overly dramatic speeches just ain't it for me :madge: 

Ew, David!

Bradley
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Also All of Guillermo’s films have the most awesome creatures so I can’t wait!!!!! 

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_pl0bhuZL561qhcdpbo2_500.gifgiphy.gif

Isn't Hellboy like terrible?

Bradley
22 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

So basically the countess in ahs 😂

There are some similarities but I feel like The Countess's story arc from Episode 5 onwards focused much on her vulnerable side of her, how she fell in love with Rudolph Valentino and how she struggled with her past lovers (Ramona, Donovan and the undead Rudolph).

This is under the hands of a brand new director who has a very distinctive visual style, and of course I feel like it's going towards the direction of psychological thriller in a neo-noir context.

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Isn't Hellboy like terrible?

If you’re talking about the new remake yes, if you’re talking about Guillermo’s Hellboy.... No!

Del Toro’s:

2030-C937-1-A97-45-A3-9830-C3390-EAD0-CA

And then there’s this mess...:

8-F182-F49-A454-45-B9-A9-A7-F02-C2-D6048

Hottie Detector

Bradley
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I don't think that's happening...I really think she is not gonna be acting with Cooper soon, maybe under his direction but definitely not as an actress

What do you mean under his direction but not as an actress?

Bradley worked with Jennifer Lawrence FOUR times though, in Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Joy and Serena. He also worked with Sienna Miller two times, in Burnt and American Sniper.

He's known to work with his associates again and again.

1 hour ago, mauvais said:

It's cruel cruel world and they'll (probably) never act together again but this role sounds perfect for LG. Bradley should drop out then she can play Lilith in peace sksks. The wiki of the 1947 film makes it seem like the role is not a co-lead like I had imagined and there will be multiple female roles (unlike ASIB) so fingers f*cking crossed. 

I think you guys are taking this split rumour a little too seriously. First of all, this is not even a traditional romantic film. Secondly, I think the rumours won't even last, people are going to stop talking about it very soon.

And you're right, this is a Supporting Actress role, but other roles are smaller. The role of this female psychologist is probably the biggest supporting role since this character is mentioned in every single article reporting this news, which means that it will probably be huge enough to be considered for major supporting categories.

Poissonche

Little monsters in 2015-2016: Gaga has become a tribute act. When will she stop performing cover after cover? Where is LG5?

Little monsters in 2019: LET'S CAST HER IN ANOTHER REMAKE WITH THE SAME LEAD ACTOR SHALL WE SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK

PanPikus

Here for Gaga working with Bradley again, but not that soon. She better snatch Ursula in Little Marmaid first :huntyga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

JustYouandI
13 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Here for Gaga working with Bradley again, but not that soon. She better snatch Ursula in Little Marmaid first :huntyga:

Ursula was inspired by a drag queen though ( or so it is said), so I think a white women being casted as ursula would cause a loooot of drama in the internetosphere. 

River

He's Oscar is coming :woot:

"and I would like to thank the love of my life, Stefani, you know her as Lady Gaga, for pushing me not to give up and to earn this moment after a hard work, I love you Stef"

sad doctor who GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bradley
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

I don't think rumors would affect their decision to work together! It's just, realistically, promoting a film while the GP rightfully want to talk about your super iconic film requires a certain mindset. The whole dynamic would change and not because of their real life friendship or w/e.  If they did the film, though, their lil' double feature would have the range like Bradley's J. Law era and I'd enjoy watching them embark on a more traditional ensemble promo tour like American Hustle.Â ï»ż

I really have no idea what these mean.

Like, what are the problems that you are suggesting would arise from Bradley and Gaga embarking on another promotional tour? What 'GP mindset' were you talking about?

And I don't think Bradley and Gaga's dynamic would be much different from their dynamic during the A Star Is Born promo tour.

Forgive me, but I really have no idea what these actually mean.

Archived