💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bradley Cooper in talks to star in Guillermo Del Toro film

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

as-04160r_wide-24118132271fba950177f572e

Cooper is apparently in early talks to join Guillermo del Toro’s next film—an adaptation of William Lindsay Gresham’s 1946 con man classic Nightmare Alley.

Cooper has only been floated an offer for the moment, but is seen as a likely frontrunner to take the lead role of Stan Carlisle after Leonardo DiCapriopassed. Del Toro is directing from a script co-written with Kim Morgan for Fox Searchlight—the same studio behind del Toro’s Oscar-winner The Shape of Water.

The story—which itself was adapted previously in 1947, with Tyrone Power and Joan Blondell—follows Stan Carlisle, a con man who teams up with A FEMALE PSYCHIATRIST for a mentalist act, but himself winds up on the receiving end of her manipulation. Based more on the original 1946 novel than its adaptation, del Toro’s rendition will film this fall.

45523551_336408506942592_485446332909029

A manipulative female psychiatrist who drives Bradley Cooper insane? Do we even need a casting director at this point? We all know who Bradley bows down to.

"She knows every single thing about me." - Bradley Cooper talking about a certain someone. :ally:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/06/bradley-cooper-guillermo-del-toro-nightmare-alley

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I would be so here for Gaga starring in this movie :giveup:

15-A8-AD7-E-6359-46-E2-9-D7-D-EEC58-A8-E

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Bradley
Just now, ydnmnme said:

I did some research.

The psychologist 'Lilith' initially works with Stan (the character Bradley is supposed to take on), seduces him and develops a somewhat romantic yet mysteriously sinister relationship with Stan. Stan is heavily under the manipulations of Lilith, and ultimately there was a conflict between them, and Lilith drives him into insanity and eventually he becomes homeless and destitute.

I can see Guillermo developing a very complex relationship and dialogues between these two characters, with Bradley's character both harboring love, hatred, lust and regret for the character of Lilith.

Bradley

IndieWire:

The plot follows Stan as he falls in love with a female psychiatrist, only for her to turn the tables on him. Tyrone Power played the character in the 1947 film. Supporting roles for del Toro’s film have yet to be cast.

Vulture:

Maybe someone should send Lady Gaga a script for the psychiatrist role if Cooper closes on the deal.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/bradley-cooper-guillermo-role-del-toro-nightmare-alley.html

Kimmo
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

after Leonardo DiCapriopassed.

Omg omg!!!! RIP king of Global Warming, Bear attacks and one Oscar :selena:

200.gif

Hottie Detector

Kimmo

Also All of Guillermo’s films have the most awesome creatures so I can’t wait!!!!!  I know Doug always plays the creatures for Guillermo but just imagine if Gaga gets to be in a Guillermo film that will be Iconi!!! :excited2:

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_pl0bhuZL561qhcdpbo2_500.gifgiphy.gif

Hottie Detector

Mirages
30 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I don't think that's happening...I really think she is not gonna be acting with Cooper soon, maybe under his direction but definitely not as an actress

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Kimmo
13 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

Oscar for best actress round two let’s gooooo

tenor.gif

Did you just assumed Bradley’s sexuality??

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

Archived