Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork: “Taylor’s new song is really, really bad”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Me! was kinda good. But the bad songs are coming now.

& Calling your album 'Lover'  is just:messga:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they lie though?

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

BleepBloop

LMAO, this is so satisfying. I'm f*cking happy that they're not being biased

beaublue

Ugh my god, this whole “Taylor sucks” narrative is the most tiring thing I legit can’t talk about this anymore on here. Like who tf cares anymore? If you like it good, if you don’t then don’t listen to her music 🤷🏻‍♂️

AlexanderMagno

The song is bad, true. It's not about "it's cool to hate Taylor" like so many fans are trying to claim. The song really is bad. We only have two singles, but it's hard to imagine that these songs come from the same person who did 1989 or Red. "Lover" might be her most forgettable album ever, and the only good thing about it will probably be the first time she has ever made a strong, explicit statement about social issues like the LGBT rights.

gumzy3000

I agree with them. This song really does reminisce a corporation that’s just banking on Pride Month and Taylor is doing this to the extreme. I love the Unicorn cupcake example. :reductive:

Like for Born This Way, Gaga actually fought fearlessly for gay rights. She even marched with us in Washington and actually wanted to create big social change. Born This Way meant more to be because of that. Taylor is changing for the better and I think it’s good but this song is so calculated and seems like a massive cash grab opportunity. 

trolly troll troll

NCgaga
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

I agree with them. This song really does reminisce a corporation that’s just banking on Pride Month and Taylor is doing this to the extreme. I love the Unicorn cupcake example. :reductive:

Like for Born This Way, Gaga actually fought fearlessly for gay rights. She even marched with us in Washington and actually wanted to create big social change. Born This Way meant more to be because of that. Taylor is changing for the better and I think it’s good but this song is so calculated and seems like a massive cash grab opportunity. 

They gays: “Taylor doesn’t do enough policitically and doesn’t stand up for gay rights!”

also the gays: Taylor reaching out to gay fans and making a statement about homophobia during PRIDE MONTH is a cash grab!” 

Bradley
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I like it. And I liked Me as well

Why all this hate for Taylor lately? Is it her ARTPOP era or something? :air:

Do What U Want was selected because of critical acclaim though, otherwise they would've gone for Venus instead.

At that time, R. Kelly wasn't controversial.

Applause was also very positively reviewed by critics and audience.

HosedDownGypsy

Tbh I did something bad is better than me! and YNTCD combined and multiplied by 3 and its such a wast that it wasnt released as a single:madge:

RAIN ON ME

BgRaEgTaT

Music reviewers are all so pretentious...we get it you’re super hip and cool and have amazing taste in music and know for a fact Taylor Swift is terrible and basic and also you want as many clicks and as much engagement on Twitter as possible so you need to make some bold title that will trigger her fans and embolden her haters.....in this day and age, why should anyone care what they have to say? Most music critics have dragged gaga’s solo albums as well so  :bye:

holy scheisse

I mean I'm a Taylor fan but this is not the same level of anything she's done before in my opinion and I don't dislike it bc I'm part of the mob tryna be cool, I just think it kinda sounds emotionless and corporate like the author said. It's like the edge that she teetered on with this is why we can't have nice things--a song that balanced delicately between cringey and campy cuteness. Only these 2 new tracks don't seem to balance that line well enough for me to be good, Taylor swift caliber songs. Still, I'm interested in seeing what else she serves on the album. This article came for blood tho lmao maybe they need to calm down?:triggered:

Economy
Just now, Bradley said:

Do What U Want was selected because of critical acclaim though, otherwise they would've gone for Venus instead.

At that time, R. Kelly wasn't controversial.

Applause was also very positively reviewed by critics and audience.

What does this have to do with my comment? Did u quote the wrong person? :sweat:

RAMROD

Why did y'all hunties keep referring to Pitchfork? Isn't it obvious their attitude towards  your mainstream pop divas are almost always negative?! :oprah:

Look at their websites, most of your faves who are pop divas does not belong there, of course they will likely to rip your faves apart than praising them. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived