Stefani Tee
new music

Madonna - Madame X

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Are only the singles supposed to be played? I can't wait to listen to Looking for Mercy. Masterpiece.  :giveup:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • YAAAS 2

iAstroLeo

Crazy is AMAZING :legend:

Gimme the bop that I love

I'm also surprised that Portuguese is in a few tracks, I thought it'd only be Faz Gostoso

Edited by iAstroLeo
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

AlexanderMagno

I think this is the first time I'm curious for a new Madonna album. Living in Lisbon gave her a multicultural vision that apparently she's trying to acknowledge in this album's concept, and I think that's a new, different, step from the Queen of Pop. I'm not expecting it to be a masterpiece, but I'm hoping for a relevant evolution.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Irrelevant

I can't wait for this to be released in my time zone :giveup: From the people who listened to the leaks on ATRL, you seem to either love this album or hate it, so I'm scared :ohno:

The singles weren't amazing to me, but I have heard great things about the album tracks :giveup: 

stan gaga ari twice bp iz* rv itzy bts skz tøp mcr and u will get lg6 u sinners

Anonym

Extreme Occident and Looking for Mercy are my favourites :flutter: 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Amon
5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I can't wait for this to be released in my time zone :giveup: From the people who listened to the leaks on ATRL, you seem to either love this album or hate it, so I'm scared :ohno:

The singles weren't amazing to me, but I have heard great things about the album tracks :giveup: 

God Control, IDSIF, Crazy, Batuka, Faz Gostoso...even Bitch i'm loca is good and fun

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Amon said:

God Control, IDSIF, Crazy, Batuka, Faz Gostoso...even Bitch i'm loca is good and fun

i saw the bitch im loca lyrics and its honestly the one im looking forward to the most :air:

stan gaga ari twice bp iz* rv itzy bts skz tøp mcr and u will get lg6 u sinners
  • Like 3

UnnamedArtist

"Looking for Mercy" is one of the best songs of Madonna over the past ten years. :pray:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Alan123
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

i saw the bitch im loca lyrics and its honestly the one im looking forward to the most :air:

It’s catchy and fun. It flows well with the rest of the album, especially after Faz Gostoso. 

AlvariusFlame

Where's the solo version of Medellin? 

TMM90
2 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

Where's the solo version of Medellin? 

In a coma

:oops:

• LMAO 2

likeitrough

okay so i actually like some of it. while i dont think any of these are really radio hits, the singles that she did pick kind of suck in comparison to Looking For Mercy, Extreme Oocident, Crazy, God Control. :ohwell:

Medelin and Future can literally **** right off. you too Quavo. :oops:

• Like 3