⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

throwback

Gaga's first 3 TV performances

PlasticWeave

0:57 June 2008

5:23 July `4th 2008

0:27  July 15th 2008

 

Age 22 

Just to remind y'all :firega:

 

 

poordat

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mariomania1234

The fact that I'm now older than fame era Gaga. :messga:

Makes you feel quite inadequate doesn't it? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticWeave
8 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The fact that I'm now older than fame era Gaga. :messga:

Makes you feel quite inadequate doesn't it? 

right? :cryga:

poordat

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinaBoninaBrown

It still baffles me how she performed at Miss Universe when she wasn't even famous yet, does anybody know how she got the gig?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexDelarge
30 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

It still baffles me how she performed at Miss Universe when she wasn't even famous yet, does anybody know how she got the gig?

Donald Trump claims Miss Universe gave Lady Gaga her big break

“I own the Miss Universe pageant,” The Donald says in his new book, “Time to Get Tought: Making America #1 Again.” “About four years ago, during what you call half-time, we always have an entertainer. We’ve had a lot of great people, and you don’t pay them anything because it’s one of the biggest audiences and my people told me, ‘Nobody knows who she is but there’s this woman with good talent named Lady Gaga.’

“I said, ‘I don’t care … if you like her, put her on.’ So we put her on … it was live all over the United States and all over the world and the next day, nobody was talking about Miss Universe, everybody was talking, ‘Who was the woman, who was the entertainer? She was unbelievable.'”

http://www.mtv.com/news/2581939/donald-trump-discover-lady-gaga-takes-credit/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anisko
25 minutes ago, AlexDelarge said:

Donald Trump claims Miss Universe gave Lady Gaga her big break

“I own the Miss Universe pageant,” The Donald says in his new book, “Time to Get Tought: Making America #1 Again.” “About four years ago, during what you call half-time, we always have an entertainer. We’ve had a lot of great people, and you don’t pay them anything because it’s one of the biggest audiences and my people told me, ‘Nobody knows who she is but there’s this woman with good talent named Lady Gaga.’

“I said, ‘I don’t care … if you like her, put her on.’ So we put her on … it was live all over the United States and all over the world and the next day, nobody was talking about Miss Universe, everybody was talking, ‘Who was the woman, who was the entertainer? She was unbelievable.'”

http://www.mtv.com/news/2581939/donald-trump-discover-lady-gaga-takes-credit/

at least one thing trump did right 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave

I love to think how in the 2008 USA you prob couldn't turn the radio on and NOT listen to Just Dance :laughga:

Colourful

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nathantj594
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I love to think how in the 2008 USA you prob couldn't turn the radio on and NOT listen to Just Dance :laughga:

Late ‘08 and all of ‘09 Gaga was literally played everywhere all the time. Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, and (less so) Paparazzi were on a nonstop loop. It’s like Ariana right now. You can’t turn on a radio or go to a mall or be anywhere without Ariana playing. It was like that for Gags then 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticWeave
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

I love to think how in the 2008 USA you prob couldn't turn the radio on and NOT listen to Just Dance :laughga:

 

1 hour ago, nathantj594 said:

Late ‘08 and all of ‘09 Gaga was literally played everywhere all the time. Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, and (less so) Paparazzi were on a nonstop loop. It’s like Ariana right now. You can’t turn on a radio or go to a mall or be anywhere without Ariana playing. It was like that for Gags then 

and imagine if radio had as much impact on bb then as it does now :shrug: 

poordat

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...