Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

PinkPop
Just now, Nino said:

I trust Gaga more than I trust "putting two and two together". If there was really a secret relationship they'd have the sense to not act in love when they performed it to hide things better. :awkney:  If we were "putting two and two together" and going off of cute little on stage moments, she'd be secretly married to her ENTIRE band+dance crew.

'i trust Gaga more than I trust putting two and two together'

who's the delusional one now?? is gaga your friend?, your a fan.

and i said @Hybrid Rose is probably putting two and two together, not you. it's called people have different thoughts/opinions, y'know?

My Love Is Pink.
  • Like 3

LilyLark

I'm going to briefly semi-expose myself here lol....

For a hot second, I worked in PR in the industry. People magazine is very celebrity friendly—they will not risk p*ssing off A+ celebrities for numerous reasons. It is not on the same level as other tabloids (or even E!), and you can bet that "sources" are usually publicists. However, they will go with certain stories if they have near rock solid proof. That isn't to say they don't occasionally print BS, tho.

People won't risk making Gaga or Bradley angry unless they have photos (and I highly doubt that is the case). However, if Rocket's team isn't talking and Irina is...there's a possibility they will go with Irina's sides for clicks, especially if they're mad if Rocket's team is leaking to another outlet. People will dance up to the line of saying something but won't outright accuse them of an affair—because again, even if Irina's PR is feeding them ish it is not worth getting Gaga and Rocket angry to go beyond some subtext for clicks.

And someone on twitter pointed out Blind Gossip...which is BS imo. It doesn't help Rocket or Gaga to have these sort of rumors floating around.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

OMonster

I truly believe that Gaga and Bradley are soulmates and are probably fighting the love they have for each other.

I absolutely do not believe that they have been or are in a relationship, though. There is no way that Gaga would've had an affair with Bradley. 

I think both Gaga and Bradley have left their partners because of how they feel for each other - not to be with each other, but because their feelings exposed to them that their own relationships were not 'real'... irrespective even of Bradley / Gaga.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Nino
Just now, PinkPop said:

'i trust Gaga more than I trust putting two and two together'

who's the delusional one now?? is gaga your friend?, your a fan.

and i said @Hybrid Rose is probably putting two and two together, not you. it's called people have different thoughts/opinions, y'know?

Gaga knows her life better than I do, and certainly more than @Hybrid Rose ever has. :awkney: The delusion is spinning everything into a conspiracy theory where she's cryptic or an outright liar. We do this as a community for EVERYTHING but this time it has real consequences. Being labelled a homewrecker again isn't cute after Taylor. Real or not, it's probably causing her distress, and it's rumors that started with us here on ggd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PinkPop
Just now, OMonster said:

I truly believe that Gaga and Bradley are soulmates and are probably fighting the love they have for each other.

I absolutely do not believe that they have been or are in a relationship, though. There is no way that Gaga would've had an affair with Bradley. 

I think both Gaga and Bradley have left their partners because of how they feel for each other - not to be with each other, but because their feelings exposed to them that their own relationships were not 'real'... irrespective even of Bradley / Gaga.

you better delete this now, because we're not allowed to have opinions on public figures on this site.

gaga just text me as she's my friend and said 'we're not in love xoxo'

sorry

My Love Is Pink.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Bonkers
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I agree except they definitely rode disco sticks.   

• LMAO 1

Bloody Grammys

This thread title is so misleading literally REPORTED

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

LGMonster95

Ofc he has a connection to her, they made out of ASIB a huge commercial success and also has been highly acclaimed and that was his first time directing a movie. They will be forever friends after helping each other out so much with this movie but this ends here. I think they are sick and tired of these rumours and they are literally telling this after the way they never saw each other after Oscars and also the way Gaga reacted at that interview too. This was a love movie so ofc they had to sell that movie like one (and that includes the movie campaign too bc Oscars voters are watching them) they had to serve chemestry bc if not the movie would have become a flop. People and stans got too attached to them and the media has took advantage of this ever since the movie was released.

• Thanks 3

Bloody Grammys
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This thread title is so misleading literally REPORTED

Nvm ugh, the Trending Now tab cut to: Bradley has a HUGE and OVERWHELMING...

And bitch I RAN

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

LilyLark

Adding on to my previous post.....

Irina's team (and it most likely is her publicist considering how People works) slowly dripping stories to People and upping the "potential" drama either means she's going to take advantage of this break up for publicity, she's angry at Rocket, or she wants something from him. 

The chance of People outright claiming Gaga and Rocket are a thing or had an affair is close to nil, but well..there could be very "heavy" implications and  a front page story on the print edition. Just preparing y'all....

None of this has anything to do with whatever possibly has or will happen between Rocket and Gaga—if they have something going on these rumors certainly do not help them just as if they don't have something going on. Just giving my take on the People situation in terms of PR, etc.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 9

MonsterMom
27 minutes ago, Timmers said:

On the GGD mobile homepage this title is just "Bradley has a huge and overwhelming..."

and you can just imagine what I thought this thread was going to be about.

Same :toofunny:

MonsterMom
39 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

y'alll... i didn't want to say anything on the subject bc it's not my business nor do i want to take sides but i think bradga is real y'all

Fixed

Bloody hooker

All I saw was “Bradley has a huge and overwhelming...” :air:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they did at one point have a romantic connection.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

SimplyTheBest

The press wants this relationship to happen so so so bad ! Give it up  :cryga:

mauvais

I was not expecting that source. Lainey's read on the situation is ace as always.

"If it’s Team Shayk, well, yeah, it makes sense that there might be some messaging there perhaps to build public sympathy. If it’s Team Cooper though...

How does this benefit him to have his personal business making headlines? Celebrity publicists will tell you that that’s not what they want (or at least pretend that that’s not what they want). Unless, you know, they’re laying the groundwork for something in the future. Is that hope, again? Or … is it a diversion? If you’re baiting the tabloids and social media into believing in Coop and Gaga, they won’t be looking at anything else, right?"

• Like 2