#1 (=)  Just Dance - 49 weeks
#2(=)   Poker Face - 40 weeks
#3(+1) Shallow - 36 weeks
#4(-1) Bad Romance - 35 weeks
#5(=)  Telephone - 33 weeks

(thx to member arthoe)

• YAAAS 7

Hades

Shallow will be her future classic. The song is MASSIVE.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Tyler1992

Wow I didn’t even realize it was still charting! Excellent :firega:

• Like 2

geishababe

Bradley rumors impact :firega:

Fadga who? :sis:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Shipper

20 years from now I can imagine people singing Shallow and not Bad Romance when they are recalling her.

It's just that movies have a life on their own in that 2 hours you're watching. Shallow will be the song like Celine's "My heart will Go On" from Titanic.

Box me up
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

dit
3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

20 years from now I can imagine people singing Shallow and not Bad Romance when they are recalling her.

It's just that movies have a life on their own in that 2 hours you're watching. Shallow will be the song like Celine's "My heart will Go On" from Titanic.

Exactly why I really was so happy Joanne and ASIB happened because they were ballad driven. Ballads tend to become the most covered and remembered songs by popgirls. However I do think her more pop / electronic songs will always be appreciated but yes her ballads like Mirriones Reazones and Swallow will have amazing longevity. It is also why I really wanted Always Remember Us This Way to get a single release and push / treatment because sonically it can become a classic just by how amazing it sounds. Luckily tho, it being in a huge movie will secure it as becoming an iconic song as well but I just invisioned it going top 10 everwhere tbh. It has that potential :'( 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Born To Slay

Wow, watch it outlast Poker Face

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this