• The Fame (2008)
    • Joanne (2016)

Featured Posts

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

So there are Applause, Gypsy, Venus, Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y left?

YES

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

MrDaniel

My predictions

5. Applause

4. Sexxx Dreams

3. G.U.Y

2. Venus

1. Gypsy

Enzo

More like 

5 Applause 

4 Sexxx Dreams 

3 G. U. Y. 

2 Gypsy 

1 Venus 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17
Just now, Enzo said:

More like 

5 Applause 

4 Sexxx Dreams 

3 G. U. Y. 

4 Gypsy 

5 Venus 

Sis, what? So, no 1st and 2nd place?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Enzo
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Sis, what? 

Leave me alone :selena:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OpenHeartedMonster

5. Sexxx Dreams

4. Applause

3. Venus

2. G.U.Y

1. Gypsy

pleeaase

i mean that's not my top5 but if I had to put those in order

Davian

5. Sexxx Dreams

4. G.U.Y.

3. Applause

2. Venus

1. Gypsy 

:reductive:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws

5. Venus

latest?cb=20170625150711

Overall Score: 9.15

Highest Score: 11 @IrishMonster @Satans Ex Wife @huttont

Lowest Score: 4 @Mirages

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Enzo this song represents the whole era so good , a travel to another universe, DON'T YOU KNOW MY ASS IS FAMOUS
@Twitter: This is meh and overrated, sorry not sorry. 
@OpenHeartedMonster I love the futuristic vibe this gives me. "Don't you know my ass is famous!" is definitely my favorite part. 

@GypsyPrincesss A bop but I ended up getting bored of it pretty fast

@LiamNick: Never gets old, one of the best songs in ARTPOP
@Auralegends: This song made me realise i was a Little Monster
@LazyTurtle: one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP; chorus and bridge are the best parts
@Davian Legendary, especially the bridge
@LoveNathe: Pretty sure I’m rating this high because I really really really love the chorus and ‘Venus’.
@Gagz: It was really hard to decide whether to give me 11 to this or Sexxx Dreams. Sexxx Dreams ultimately won, but I feel like this song is classic Gaga and will forever be an iconic non-single. The first time I heard it, I remember thinking I’d never really heard anything like it before. A true masterpiece!
@bornthisway51 When this came out I was sold it was bad romance 2.0 and like maybe not.. the production is a mess but it is banging
@Satans Ex Wife: My favorite song on ARTPOP! Love that Gaga produced it herself, the abstract lyrics, the seven billion vocal harmonies... When you can listen to just the stems and still be slayed, you know it's a great track
@Monster7 (the only bad thing about this song is that the lyrics are cringy in two parts) 
@Madame Goo Goo: Out of this world, galaxy, space, and time. Such an amazing song that makes you feel different things.
@Ctouf The production on this one is as weird as breathtaking. I have never heard a song like that! The pre- and chorus are amazing and serving vocals. The bridge seems a bit off and weaker than the rest of the song to me, but still ok.
@Ally Campana:  Love it when it came out, still a good track but it has become kinda repetitive.
@Donna Noble: "I think that performance in space really made me appreciate this track more"
@GaGaLB: Should have at least a music video in full and should have been released as a single
@PinkPop: one of the most creative songs I’ve heard, period; this still feels fresh 6 years on. The way the beat builds up takes every listener on the Venus train and how can you forget the planets when this song exists? Although I have to say, I i love the Venus demo verses better, this is definitely more radio friendly.
@Andreu: A great song, not among the best of the album, but still I really enjoy it.
@Jose P: Love it but I think it’s given WAY too much praise, it ain’t that good)
@Mirages: yall overhyped this song way too much I don't get what's so special about it. 
@Fame Romance: A great bop but a little overrated. Good play on words with lyrics like Ur-**** and the “the me to your p*enis”-sound line tho.

Archived