11. Dope

latest?cb=20160904150403

Overall Score: 7.81

Highest Score: 11 @rumours @Andreu @NNES @OpenHeartedMonster

Lowest Score: 0 @Hades @LoveNathe

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance Feels like a forced ballad
@Mirages: Such a sad song always has me in tears. 
@Jose P: (Love the vocals but hate the production)
@Andreu: One of the saddest song ever, I love it so much.
@PinkPop: I feel odd for literally giving most songs a 10 but this entire album is a collective masterpiece and it’s strange how it’s her least critically acclaimed. Eh, but what do critics know? ‘Dope’ is so raw and soul-baring. The lack of any EQ effects or voice manipulation and the ‘shallow’ sound of the piano gives it that intimate sonic feel.
@GaGaLB: Beautiful classic track 
@Donna Noble: "It's filled with so much raw emotion, I hate to have to put it so low on my list but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
@Ally Campana Love the rawness of the song.
@Ctouf: I like the rough voice but I don't know. Not really into this kind of song.
@Madame Goo Goo: We stan our #8 peaking hit. So raw and emotional. Its better than I Wanna Be With You, which sounds like Gaga came up with random lyrics as she was singing them.
@Ally Campana: (it'd be above 9 if it was I wanna be with you) 
@Satans Ex Wife Absolutely fantastic, Springsteen style, explosive bridge that I love! The chanted country-naming outtro is fun too. It's a great song but it slid down the list because of its one word chorus and because I think it deserves a more traditional, slower, ASIB style ballad-pop piano driven production rather than the electronofest it got. 
@bornthisway51: Sorry but no this ballad sucks. ARUTW is everything a gaga ballad should be and thank god she's now released that so we can stop pretending this one is any good
@Gagz: This is her best ballad imo. It’s so raw and emotional and a really strong track.
@LoveNathe: #JusticeForIWannaBeWithYou
@Davian: Heartbreaking
@Lazz Monster: amazing ballad, def on her top 5 ballads of all time
@LiamNick need you more than dope....
@GypsyPrincesss: Gets way too much hate because the lyrics “aren’t as good” as I Wanna Be With You which I completely disagree with and I can appreciate the lyrics about her struggle with addiction
@OpenHeartedMonster The vulnerable voice she has  She really gives her soul and heart to this and I can hear it so clearly. I can hear that this song has a story behind it. I stop every time I hear this song just listen to the beauty of it 
@Twitter: Use to be one of top 5 Gaga ballads until ASIB. 
@Inferno dont hate it as much as i did when it came out but its still too melodramatic and a little fake.
@Enzo: the last part of the album is the best imo, one ballad is enough for you to start crying as if there was no tomorrow, just emotional, the last chorus where she sings the f"ck out of her lungs is just 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrDaniel
Just now, Animal Claws said:

11. Dope

latest?cb=20160904150403

COMMENTS

Hide contents

@PinkPop: I feel odd for literally giving most songs a 10 but this entire album is a collective masterpiece and it’s strange how it’s her least critically acclaimed. Eh, but what do critics know? ‘Dope’ is so raw and soul-baring. The lack of any EQ effects or voice manipulation and the ‘shallow’ sound of the piano gives it that intimate sonic feel.
@Donna Noble: "It's filled with so much raw emotion, I hate to have to put it so low on my list but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
@Ctouf: I like the rough voice but I don't know. Not really into this kind of song.
@Madame Goo Goo: We stan our #8 peaking hit. So raw and emotional. Its better than I Wanna Be With You, which sounds like Gaga came up with random lyrics as she was singing them.
@Satans Ex Wife Absolutely fantastic, Springsteen style, explosive bridge that I love! The chanted country-naming outtro is fun too. It's a great song but it slid down the list because of its one word chorus and because I think it deserves a more traditional, slower, ASIB style ballad-pop piano driven production rather than the electronofest it got. 
@bornthisway51: Sorry but no this ballad sucks. ARUTW is everything a gaga ballad should be and thank god she's now released that so we can stop pretending this one is any good
@Gagz: This is her best ballad imo. It’s so raw and emotional and a really strong track.
@GypsyPrincesss: Gets way too much hate because the lyrics “aren’t as good” as I Wanna Be With You which I completely disagree with and I can appreciate the lyrics about her struggle with addiction
@OpenHeartedMonster The vulnerable voice she has  She really gives her soul and heart to this and I can hear it so clearly. I can hear that this song has a story behind it. I stop every time I hear this song just listen to the beauty of it 
@Inferno dont hate it as much as i did when it came out but its still too melodramatic and a little fake.
@Enzo: the last part of the album is the best imo, one ballad is enough for you to start crying as if there was no tomorrow, just emotional, the last chorus where she sings the f"ck out of her lungs is just 

Y’ALL TASTELESS USUWJSUUAUSBAAO

Davian
3 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I wonder how Gaga would rate these nowadays

Considering her setlists, all 1:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Enzo
4 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I wonder how Gaga would rate these nowadays

I don't know her 

Only Applause and Aura 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Hades

The rat is finally killed. Now gypsy better win or else..

angry chanel GIF

Davian
5 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Are you going back to your birthday party?

We’re just done so I guess I’m stuck here with tragic results:madge:

Spoiler

:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

alextruper17

The song is ok, but the vocals :saladga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

rumours
Just now, Hades said:

The rat is finally killed. Now gypsy better win or else..

angry chanel GIF

Just as I thought. Trash. 

200.gif

OpenHeartedMonster
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

11. Dope

latest?cb=20160904150403

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

NOOOO my first disappointment. This is my favorite bad romance crying GIF by Lady Gaga

Enzo

Forced ballad? Bitch where 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, alextruper17 said:

The song is ok, but the vocals :saladga:

The vocals are the soul of the song 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian
1 minute ago, Hades said:

Now gypsy better win or else..

The only right answer:queenga::queenga: