Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Merlí [gay highshool tv drama]

Swallow

Featured Posts

Swallow

Has anyone seen this show? It's on Netflix. Just finished the whole thing - bing watched it in the last 7 days. Definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen. Bit campy and ridicilous at times but also very funny and warm. 

40852.jpg

tumblr_of55s0IGic1tuehrqo1_500.gif

tumblr_oh0pzjdx3U1s0krzgo1_500.gif

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

YES, I loved it. The end was bittersweet.

My gay ass wanted to see more Bruno and the other guy (I forget his name, sorry) scenes.

It reminded me "Física o Química" but less cringey.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

PlastiscGuy

Merlí is more than a "gay highschool tv drama" sis :messga:

But about the show, it's really good. It's one of my favorites, because it teaches you so many important lessons about life :messga: I was really devastated when it ended.

Also, this is probably the only show my entire family and I have seen together :sharon: the power that that has!  

PG.

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

My gay ass wanted to see more Bruno and the other guy (I forget his name, sorry) scenes.

Pol is getting a spin-off series and it's confirmed Bruno will appear :hor: so get ready, sister! 

PG.

Swallow
2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

A spin-off about Bruno and Pol is coming! It continues right where the show ended - Merli's death (so the events before the time jump in the final episode) :party: They are currently filming the first season it will air this fall.

Andreu

Hold on, people from outside of Catalonia know about its existence? i am surprised.

I love highschool drama, so I loved it :vegas:excited for the Spin Off/next season that cant be called meeli for obvious reasons

River

How Rated R it is?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Swallow
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Merlí is more than a "gay highschool tv drama" sis :messga:

I know sis, but I needed someone to actually click on this thread  :teehee:

ikr? the show means so much to me, already wanna watch it again!

Andreu

Btw guys i guess you must imagine but you this series was so huge here in Catalonia, like literally everyone in my high school (except for the boring straight guy) was absolutely addicted and on tuesday morning no ine talked about anything else haha

River
Just now, Andreu said:

Not at all

thanks, kinda tired of Netflix's too much sex scenes in their shows :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Pol is getting a spin-off series and it's confirmed Bruno will appear :hor: so get ready, sister! 

2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A spin-off about Bruno and Pol is coming! It continues right where the show ended - Merli's death (so the events before the time jump in the final episode) :party: They are currently filming the first season it will air this fall.

Anyone else from the cast?

I guess is gonna focus in Paul as a teacher. 

Swallow
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Hold on, people from outside of Catalonia know about its existence? i am surprised.

I watched Elite (another show with similiar topics just less focus on gays) and saw someone on ATRL mention how Merli is much better so I finally gave it a chance and they were right! 

btw while I was watching the show I noticed the audio was kinda weird, like it was dubbed. Then I watched some cast interviews and noticed they are speaking a different language and some of them have different voices :toofunny: So I was actually watching the spanish version.

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I love highschool drama, so I loved it :vegas:excited for the Spin Off/next season that cant be called meeli for obvious reasons

I think it's well known because Netflix bought it and it can be streamed world wide but the US

Andreu
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Anyone else from the cast?

I guess is gonna focus in Paul as a teacher. 

Pol*

Archived