Jump to content
Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
life

Natali’s reaction to Gaga laying on the floor

Featured Posts

Defmix100
6 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Thats how gaga should have looked for ASIB but, well yeah im not going to go there because i dont wanto to get banned 🤠

 

Buy yeah gaga was just having fun, she's done crazier stuff, are y'all new or what :laughga:

I think she looks a lot like that in the test footage

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

She's having fun, stop criticising her. You all haven't been a messy drunk and it shows. 

It does show! :grr:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

Our siblings prob think we're this extra too. Like Mother like monster :ladyhaha:

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
asana15
15 hours ago, brownie said:

Is it just me or does Brian look straight up annoyed here :selena:

Well, it's his gig, and she keeps crashing it and making headlines.

Soon people will only buy tickets only on the off chance she might show up.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameHookah
9 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I think she looks a lot like that in the test footage

 

Yes but she epione'd herself before shooting the actual movie, like, LOOK at that screen test she is SO gorgeous without all the crap she injects into her face but hey, none of my bussiness, that topic is quite taboo here, i dont want to get banned again 😪

WTF is MDNA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper

I can relate so much to this.:heart:

I have older sisters.

To us, Gaga is this super talented artist we all love but for Natali, it's this annoying rebel older sister who she grew up with and pretty much have smelled the fart of and seen the most embarrassing moments of.

Box me up
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
finneas

seems like everyone got pissed off gaga that night bc of getting drunk :toofunny:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
35 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I can relate so much to this.:heart:

I have older sisters.

To us, Gaga is this super talented artist we all love but for Natali, it's this annoying rebel older sister who she grew up with and pretty much have smelled the fart of and seen the most embarrassing moments of.

To be fair we have all been there to witness her most embarrassing moments...like last night :oops:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grigiogyal
21 hours ago, Oriane said:

I don't see her being annoyed or anything :huh:

She's just moving her head so that Gaga won't kick her, and the rest of the video she just has a normal face. People don't keep a smile on their face 24 hours a day.

Yes! This! I find a lot of fans on this forum, or in fact fans of anyone really, often see things that aren't actually there.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
7 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Yes but she epione'd herself before shooting the actual movie, like, LOOK at that screen test she is SO gorgeous without all the crap she injects into her face but hey, none of my bussiness, that topic is quite taboo here, i dont want to get banned again 😪

that’s not her natural face either, look at her cheek“bones”. it’s just that the lighting here is softer and her makeup is more natural and less “stage makeup” 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven
19 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

She's having fun, stop criticising her. You all haven't been a messy drunk and it shows. 

I've been a messy drunk WAY too many times, that's why I don't drink anymore. But, I don't think that's the case w her, or you'd be seeing this type of stuff constantly, and she'd be in and out of rehab. So touche.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameHookah
44 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

that’s not her natural face either, look at her cheek“bones”. it’s just that the lighting here is softer and her makeup is more natural and less “stage makeup” 

Yeah but thats the perfect point where the fillers are almost dissolved, she looks like herself but even prettier. I wish i could tell her in person how beautiful she is ♥️

WTF is MDNA
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, ZwRaven said:

I've been a messy drunk WAY too many times, that's why I don't drink anymore. But, I don't think that's the case w her, or you'd be seeing this type of stuff constantly, and she'd be in and out of rehab. So touche.

People can drink without becoming alcoholics, you know. :triggered:

Edited by Glamourpuss

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven
19 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

People can drink without becoming alcoholics, you know. :triggered:

That's exactly what I said, did you read it all? "I don't think that's her..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

That's exactly what I said, did you read it all? "I don't think that's her..."

I did read it and I understood it as meaning something else. Sorry. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...