1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

The ceremony just begun :reductive:

what are you saying?

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

The ceremony just begun :reductive:

What does this mean? Are good songs in the lower parts?

@Widows Kiss is this your fault :triggered:

Am I standing still?
  • LMAO 3

DiamondKing

13. the light is coming

2hs437d.jpg

Overall score: 4,78

Highest score (10): @corvus albus  

Lowest score (0): @GAGAJANDRO  @GaGaLB  lacking taste as usual

Gam: Doesn't deserve the hate it gets, I think it's a great track

AMENiCURE: - I understand why this track gets so much hate. Some parts of it are actually not that bad but then the chorus comes on and becomes a repetitive mess and don't even mention the guy in the background . The odd song structure never seemed to be an issue for me but I do think having a normal pop structure would've made the song a ton better. Despite being an overall mess, I still do think it's one of the interesting tracks of the album even if it's unique in a bad way. I also do think the Nicki collab was unnecessary here. The pre-chorus def saves the track for me. Def one of the better Pharrell tracks somehow.

LOVE JUNKIE: This song has a nice instrumental and hook (minus the man shouting in the bg) but it just doesn't really fit with the rest of the song. I wish this song was called "know-it-all" and just cut out the "the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole" hook (it's a great hook!!) and used that for a different song. My biggest complaint about this song (which I think is a lot of peoples biggest complaint) is that dude yelling in the background. I think that sample would've been great if it were used 2-3 times in the song but repeating it through every second of the song is just annoying. And why is the Nicki verse at the beginning? It's a good verse but it definitely could have been put later in the song to break things up a bit. So much great potential here but it really didn't come together. Definitely their worst collab to date.

IrishMonster: Nicki's verse was the best part, and the man screaming is so annoying

PinkPop: THIS ONE. Not many liked this, and I've got to be honest, it took a few listens but the way the beat drops with all the synth sounds makes me think of a 1000 lights going off at the same time, crazy pulsating madness. This beat is on steroids and the video mirrors this too.

TheWitness: grew a bit, still don’t really like it

GAGAJANDRO: Ugh please, This take the cake of worst Ariana song EVER

PlastiscGuy: A lot of people might say it's repetitive and basic, but it's catchy as hell, one of my favorites

Alexander Levi: The idea and concept of the sonics/lyrics are great but the execution is poor. Too repetitive. Love Nicki’s verse though.

GaGaLB: Too childish and the sample voice is boring and the song overall is repetitive

corvus albus: This song so freaking weird and I love it for that.

Twitter: Wasn’t feeling this song on the first listen but it’s alright.

Mirages: Ugh, the fact that Nicki managed to upstage Ariana is not a good sign for the song.

NNES: Nicki is the only reason this song isn't my least favourite off this album - but the song is still tragic!

Ryusei: I actually like this. Yes it's very repetitive but I think it has such a cool vibe and the verses are so good.

Davian: The background sample is the most annoying thing ever ugh

I want it 💪 I got it 💪
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 7

Mirages
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

I think you should low key check your ears. :lana:

I think you should high key check your taste palate

giphy.gif

corvus albus
Just now, DiamondKing said:

13. the light is coming

2hs437d.jpg

Overall score: 4,78

Highest score (10): @corvus albus  

Lowest score (0): @GAGAJANDRO  @GaGaLB  lacking taste as usual

Gam: Doesn't deserve the hate it gets, I think it's a great track

AMENiCURE: - I understand why this track gets so much hate. Some parts of it are actually not that bad but then the chorus comes on and becomes a repetitive mess and don't even mention the guy in the background . The odd song structure never seemed to be an issue for me but I do think having a normal pop structure would've made the song a ton better. Despite being an overall mess, I still do think it's one of the interesting tracks of the album even if it's unique in a bad way. I also do think the Nicki collab was unnecessary here. The pre-chorus def saves the track for me. Def one of the better Pharrell tracks somehow.

LOVE JUNKIE: This song has a nice instrumental and hook (minus the man shouting in the bg) but it just doesn't really fit with the rest of the song. I wish this song was called "know-it-all" and just cut out the "the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole" hook (it's a great hook!!) and used that for a different song. My biggest complaint about this song (which I think is a lot of peoples biggest complaint) is that dude yelling in the background. I think that sample would've been great if it were used 2-3 times in the song but repeating it through every second of the song is just annoying. And why is the Nicki verse at the beginning? It's a good verse but it definitely could have been put later in the song to break things up a bit. So much great potential here but it really didn't come together. Definitely their worst collab to date.

IrishMonster: Nicki's verse was the best part, and the man screaming is so annoying

PinkPop: THIS ONE. Not many liked this, and I've got to be honest, it took a few listens but the way the beat drops with all the synth sounds makes me think of a 1000 lights going off at the same time, crazy pulsating madness. This beat is on steroids and the video mirrors this too.

TheWitness: grew a bit, still don’t really like it

GAGAJANDRO: Ugh please, This take the cake of worst Ariana song EVER

PlastiscGuy: A lot of people might say it's repetitive and basic, but it's catchy as hell, one of my favorites

Alexander Levi: The idea and concept of the sonics/lyrics are great but the execution is poor. Too repetitive. Love Nicki’s verse though.

GaGaLB: Too childish and the sample voice is boring and the song overall is repetitive

corvus albus: This song so freaking weird and I love it for that.

Twitter: Wasn’t feeling this song on the first listen but it’s alright.

Mirages: Ugh, the fact that Nicki managed to upstage Ariana is not a good sign for the song.

NNES: Nicki is the only reason this song isn't my least favourite off this album - but the song is still tragic!

Ryusei: I actually like this. Yes it's very repetitive but I think it has such a cool vibe and the verses are so good.

Davian: The background sample is the most annoying thing ever ugh

I KNEW IT :fthis:

Am I standing still?

DiamondKing

Some people writing real essays, we stan :ally:

I want it 💪 I got it 💪
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Davian

TASTE:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Like 1

Mirages
4 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

Wait how did yous put blazed, Pete davidson and the light is coming over borderline :what:smh

200.gif

• LMAO 1

FentyGa

the dude is the only bit i don't like about TLIC, yet get well soon is still here

but here we are

tiffany pollard drinking GIF

Davian
Just now, PinkPop said:

I knew pete davidson would be next

but you know what

TLIC IS STILL IN

@Mirages @Alexander Levi @Davian

laugh laughing GIF

This comment aged worse than Pete Davidson:ladyhaha::deadbanana:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • LMAO 4