Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy VII Remake slated for March 3rd release

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Now, are we gonna get LG6 before or after FFVIIR?

More about the iconic game will be released today. This trailer comes from yesterday, during a concert dedicated to the game. 

Does anyone else think Aerith's voice actress sounds a little shrill?

Edit: okay not that shrill. 

Reginald

Square Enix seems back on top of things again. XIV: Shadowbringers, KH III, KHIII Remind, and VII : Remake  all within about a year of each other yaaaaas :legend:

Andreu

The original FFVII is my favourite game ever and I am glad its remake looks so fkin sick!! even tho I won't be playing it

Andreu
1 hour ago, LiamNick said:

Never heard of this game:fan:

the lack of culture smh

RAMROD

I also read it will released oer episode to help with production :diane:

This game gonna take awhile to finish :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, LiamNick said:

Never heard of this game:fan:

You probably haven't even born yet or too young to understand when the original game released. 1997.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

You probably haven't even born yet or too young to understand when the original game released. 1997.

i wasn't even born yet and know what it is. :fan:

signing out

I have basically zero faith in Square Enix at this point, and I'm sure they'll find a way to massively screw this up, but I'll still be hear for it on launch day because I'M A FOOL.

Seeka
11 minutes ago, kupo said:

I have basically zero faith in Square Enix at this point, and I'm sure they'll find a way to massively screw this up, but I'll still be hear for it on launch day because I'M A FOOL.

1526071355729.png

I think Square is doing much better than the 12-13 years. 15 renewed my hope in them. Of course, I actually like 15 so my taste is in question of the fandom. 

I'll admit KH3 could have gone better. 

6 hours ago, Seeka said:

1526071355729.png

I think Square is doing much better than the 12-13 years. 15 renewed my hope in them. Of course, I actually like 15 so my taste is in question of the fandom. 

I'll admit KH3 could have gone better. 

I think XII is a well made game in every way, though not one I had a particular passion for. The less said about XIII the better. And XV...I think it's one third of a masterpiece! Unfortunately, the other 2/3rds just wasn't even there, lol.

It's not that they aren't still capable of making good games, but their management of projects has obviously been questionable for a while now. And they constantly get way too obsessed with copying western ARPG trends and trying to make the shiniest, flashiest games possible, when that's never the stuff their fan base really wanted from them. 

I think Final Fantasy, as a series, would probably be helped if they quit treating it as their flagship, and tried making more modest games.

Seeka
30 minutes ago, kupo said:

I think XII is a well made game in every way, though not one I had a particular passion for. The less said about XIII the better. And XV...I think it's one third of a masterpiece! Unfortunately, the other 2/3rds just wasn't even there, lol.

It's not that they aren't still capable of making good games, but their management of projects has obviously been questionable for a while now. And they constantly get way too obsessed with copying western ARPG trends and trying to make the shiniest, flashiest games possible, when that's never the stuff their fan base really wanted from them. 

I think Final Fantasy, as a series, would probably be helped if they quit treating it as their flagship, and tried making more modest games.

While I will give you that their management is awful. And by management, I mean their desperate need to let Tetsuya Nomura put his finger in every pie, I think you're being a little hard on XV. Considering that Tetsuya Nomura restarted development several times before Hajime Tabata took the reins, I think it's an awesome game. It is what it delivers. An urban fantasy road trip that eventually becomes a direct and serious fight for the world. 

Also, we can't look at Square Enix as a Japanese company. Atlus is a Japanese company. Nippon Ichi is a Japanese company. Square Enix at this point cares more about world-wide appeal. Plus the fandom itself is already torn to pieces. They got to do their best to add to it. Plus also, while appealing to a fandom is a good idea, creatively, it would just create the same games, over and over again. And then the fandom would get sick of that. 

No one can 100% win in this world. So you just gotta go for what you think is best. 

Archived